How do pace and karate differ?
Karate at TuS Bröckel
Karate for children is a valuable contribution to the formation of the personality. Karate is not a racket sport, on the contrary: respect and esteem for the training partner are important components of karate. In karate, the focus is on promoting and developing the personality of each individual child. Each child progresses at their own pace.
Who can participate?
The children's training is for all girls and boys who are 6 to 14 years old and of course right
and left can distinguish. The training for children over the age of 14 is the adult training.
What do you need for your first karate training?
For the first karate training, loose sportswear (sports pants and T-shirt) is sufficient.
The training always takes place barefoot.
In Shotokan karate, the kids learn:
• Know and assess your own strength and strength better
• how to manage to be left alone by others
• React strong and cool when annoyed
• to recognize when it becomes threatening and to react correctly
• simple but effective self-defense and liberation techniques
Beginners course (children):
Tuesday 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Advanced (beginner adults):
Tuesday 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Entry into the ongoing training is possible at any time (not during the holidays)!
Contact by email at [email protected]
- What should I do with my tyrant?
- Is Ronaldo Gona at Chelsea
- Which are better films or books 1
- What is NADPH H.
- What does bachelor and postgraduate degree mean?
- Christians were Jewish before Jesus
- What is the function of a damper
- What spices are in focaccia bread
- Men love sport what women love
- What year was Starship Troopers stationed?
- Which brands are worth the price
- What does marhaba mean in Arabic
- Do you go to nudist beaches
- What are non-ecommerce websites
- Childhood trauma can cause obsessive-compulsive disorder
- What will be the next everyday invention
- How can I make a girl horny
- How many people read philosophy
- Treatment for hypothyroidism may cause hyperthyroidism
- Why should the EU join the BRI
- How is C ++ used in Microsoft
- Is Lupe Fiasco the new Kanye West
- Technology shapes us
- What do the black hole pictures prove?