What is it in a passage
From Wiktionary, the free dictionaryJump to navigationJump to search
Text passage (German) 
Noun, f[To edit]
- Text · pas · sa · ge, plural: Text · pas · sa · gen
- IPA: [ˈtɛkstpaˌsaːʒə]
- Audio samples: Text passage (Info)
-  Contiguous section from a text
- Determinative compound from nouns text and passage
-  Text section, text excerpt
-  passage
-  Standard text passage
-  Paragraph, chapter, passage
-  “If you consider these short ones alone Text passages, then it is noticeable that the author Sparschuh handles the selection and combination of the alliterative language material quite confidently. "
-  “It is revealing that when this lecture was published again in an anthology published in 1949, the quoted Text passage is missing."
References and further information:
-  Wikipedia article "Text passage"
- [*] Digital dictionary of the German language "Textpassage"
- [*] University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "Text passage"
-  Duden online "text passage"
- ↑Dagmar lead: Initial worlds. Creative language games with alliterations. In: The language service. Number 6, 2012, pages 253-265, quotation from page 263.
- ↑Dieter Heinrich: A directory of western Poland. In: philately. The magazine of the Association of German Philatelists. Number 506, September 2019, ISSN 1619-5892, page 25., DNB 012758477.
- Slow drivers are less skilled and incompetent
- How can I improve my Hindi spelling?
- How can you scrape data from OkCupid
- 8 reasons why startups fail 1
- You can reuse false eyelashes
- Can Wittyfeed explain that
- Why do massage therapists shorten the sessions
- Is college privately toxic
- What are the scariest old books
- How is the structure of glucose
- How can I learn logistics
- Where can I find the history of Nepal
- Can Iceland grow crops
- Who were Enoch's parents?
- Why do sisters have asses of different sizes
- Globalization could have happened without the internet
- Does Sharda University offer a UP scholarship
- Why are good writers not necessarily good speakers?
- What are the advantages of finite differences
- Do you wish you had analgesia
- What are the types of ultrasound scanning
- Has anyone made money with getarouns
- What is the function of clocks
- Learning to dance is difficult for beginners