Are girls recruited into futures first?
The state award "Best Training Companies - Fit for Future" is announced every two years by the Federal Ministry for Digitization and Business Location (BMDW). The ibw - Institute for Educational Research in Business is responsible for the organization and implementation of the state award.
The next call for applications will take place in autumn 2021.
The aim of the state award "Best Apprenticeship Companies - Fit for Future" is to strengthen quality, innovation and sustainability in apprenticeship training.
The state award should:
- send a strong signal for the quality of teaching,
- award Austrian training companies for their outstanding work in the field of youth education,
- help to attract new companies for apprenticeship training,
- Make parents and young people aware of training in Austrian companies.
There are three categories for the state award "Best Apprenticeship Companies - Fit for Future":
- up to 49 employees
- 50 to 249 employees
- from 250 employees
- Special award "Girls in technical professions"
Three training companies are nominated in each category, one of which is awarded the state prize. In addition, the top ten training companies are published in each category.
Special prices 2019
As part of the state award “Best Apprenticeship Companies - Fit for Future”, the jury awards special prizes for outstanding achievements in special areas of apprenticeship training. Two special prizes were awarded in 2019:
Special award "Good Practice 2019"
Out of all the good practice examples submitted as part of the state award application, one outstanding example was awarded the special “Good Practice 2019” award.
Selected examples of good practice are published on the ausbilder.at platform. Each publication is prepared by the ibw for ausbilder.at and precisely coordinated with you in advance. When you publish your example of good practice, you will receive the following seal of approval with QR code:
Special award "Girls in technical professions"
In 2019, the Federal Ministry for Digitization and Business Location awarded outstanding offers for girls in technical professions with its own special prize. We were looking for offers, projects and measures that are worthy of awards and which are used in the context of apprenticeship recruitment or application for apprenticeship training in order to interest more girls in technical or skilled trades.
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Monika Petermandl, Danube University Krems, FHWien courses of the WKW (chairman of the jury)
- VP Martha Schultz, Entrepreneur, vice-president of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, ibw-president
- Andrea Holzer, Federal Ministry for Digitization and Business Location
- Dr. Peter Zeitler, Austrian Chamber of Commerce, Department for Education Policy
- Peter Florianschütz, Secretary of the Technical Committees GPA-djp
- Mag. Dagmar Achleitner, Project manager at the ibw - Institute for Economic Research in Education
- Michaela La Marca, MA, Training expert, consultant and trainer
- Birgit Nöckl and Mag. Thomas Nöckl, Management of maischön GmbH, as representative of the 2017 state prize winner - at that time category up to 49 employees
- Andrea Ascher, HR at Besi Austria GmbH, as representative of the 2017 State Prize Winner - at that time category 50 to 249 employees
- Richard Vadlja, Head of Training at voestalpine BÖHLER Edelstahl, as representative of the 2017 State Prize Winner - at that time, the category was 250 or more employees
- Mag. (FH) Petra Pinker, Apprentice expert, trainer, graduate mental coach and book author
- Robert Frasch, Apprentice expert, founder of lehrlingspower.at
- Michael Köttritsch, Head of "Management and Careers" at Die Presse
- Clemens Eichberger, Managing director of the online agency i-kiu | motion, graphic, backend gmbh
The apprenticeship training is judged in its entirety by the jury, taking the following criteria into account:
- Motivation for apprenticeship training
- Recruitment measures
- Training methods and organization of in-company training
- Additional training and further education offers
- Promotion and further training of the trainers
- Contact with the vocational school and the parents of the apprentices
- Cooperation with other companies, institutions or training institutions
- Innovations and measures for quality assurance in apprenticeship training
- Feedback from the apprentices
- Special award "Good Practice - 2019":
Good practice example from training practice “: Description and processing of the good practice example, benefits for the apprentices and / or trainers, experience reports / feedback from apprentices and trainers, inspiration for other training companies
- Special award "Girls in technical professions":
Description of the offers, projects or measures to interest girls in technical or manual training occupations, experience reports / feedback from trainers and female apprentices, inspiration for other training companies
Step: All application documents are examined in detail by a pre-selection team - consisting of experts from the Fit for Future jury - and evaluated verbally and according to a specified point system. The ten best applications are then selected for each category.
Step: The selected applications are evaluated by other jury members using the same point system. The applications are distributed among the jurors in such a way that each category is assessed by at least five jurors.
Step: The judges' assessments are combined into an overall assessment. Based on the total number of points and the ranking, the three best companies are nominated in each category.
Step: All nominated companies are personally visited by a juror.
Step: On the basis of all this information, the Fit for Future jury selects the state prize winners and the winner of the special prize based on a majority decision at a final jury meeting.
The nominated companies, the state award winners and the special award winners will be announced and awarded at a festive award ceremony in Vienna in October 2019.
The state award winners receive a state award certificate, a state award trophy and the state award label. The label consists of the State Prize logo and lettering with the year of the award and may be used in unchanged form for advertising and promotional purposes.
The training companies that have been nominated for the State Prize receive a certificate.
The training companies awarded a special prize receive a certificate and a trophy.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All Austrian training companies are eligible to participate. 2017 State Prize Winners can neither be nominated nor awarded for the 2019 State Prize.
Participation in the State Prize takes place online via this website.
To participate you need:
- Company data
- Application (answering all questions on the application form, further documents that document the training activities of the training company and a concrete example of good practice)
ALL INFORMATION ABOUT PARTICIPATION.
A participation fee of EUR 150 (VAT-free) must be transferred to the following account for participation in the State Prize:
IBAN AT39 1200 0100 1063 3047
based on "ibw - Institute for Economic Research" "
A copy of the deposit slip must be uploaded with the submission.
The judges' decision is final against decisions of the jury. Submissions that do not comply with the provisions can be rejected without legal recourse and without giving reasons. By submitting the application, the applicants grant the organizer and the organizer the right to publish the documents submitted as part of the reporting on the state award ceremony without restriction in terms of time, media and territory and as often as desired.
By participating, the conditions of participation are accepted.
Federal Ministry for Digitization and Business Location (BMWD)
ORGANIZATION AND IMPLEMENTATION
ibw - Institute for Economic Research in Education
The Austrian Chamber of Commerce (WKÖ) is a partner of the state award "Best Apprenticeship Companies - Fit for Future".
- How do you say adorable in French
- How can I say goodbye
- Is RuPay eligible for PayPal
- Where can I sell a dead laptop
- Violates antimatter against free will
- Is AWS certification difficult
- Can remove the BJP Article 35A
- Videography is hard to learn
- Why is Adderall legal and methamphetamine illegal
- How much money do AIIMS students get
- What is a public display of affection
- What is the material that protects astronauts
- Was Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field real
- BMW produces its own engines
- What causes belching in parrots
- What Are Some Good Investor Management Software
- Affects us animal abuse
- What if the whole earth were Jewish?
- Are there any advantages to paying from AOL
- What does VR cost
- Home births are good
- Defeat Super Saiyan Blue Majin Buu
- In C ++, a distinction is made between upper and lower case
- Who loves Satan and why