Isn't T Pain a legitimate singer
BOB's Rock News
Duran Duran release new single "Invisible"
Duran Duran have announced their first new studio album in six years. "Future Past" is scheduled for October 22nd. It will be the 15th record by the British.
Now they have released the first single from the album, "Invisible". The heart of the song is the rhythm, reveals singer Simon Le Bon. In addition to a lot of synthesizer sounds, there are guitar sounds by Blurs Graham Coxon.
A unique music video has also been released for "Invisible". It was created by the artificial intelligence Huxley. This is said to have been developed according to people's cognitive and emotional behavior. The result is a surreal play of colors that leaves you confused and amazed at the same time.
Green Day release new song "Pollyanna"
Green Day have released a new song called "Pollyanna". The band wrote on Twitter: "Better days are ahead and to celebrate we just released a brand new song. Listen to Pollyanna. We can hardly wait for the Hella Mega Tour.“The" Hella Mega "tour with Weezer and Fall Out Boy was planned for 2020, was later postponed to 2021 and now again to 2022. The only stop in Germany is the tour on June 1st in Berlin.
"Pollyanna" is a real encourager and expresses the anticipation of a life after the pandemic with lines like "We're gonna take back the night, Everything's gonna be alright".
The single "Here Comes The Shock" was released at the end of February. It is not yet known whether the next Green Day record will be in the starting blocks after the album “Father Of All Motherfuckers”, which was released in 2020.
Tom Morello and Dennis DeYoung team up for new song
Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello can't be active enough, especially not when it comes to social engagement. He recently teamed up with the punk collective Pussy Riot on the song "Weather Strike". Now you can hear the guitarist together with former Styx singer Dennis DeYoung. "The Last Guitar Hero" is the name of the brand new song and was released with the accompanying animated music video. The song belongs to Dennis DeYoung's album "26 East, Vol. 2", which will be released on June 11, 2021, and criticizes the machinations of the music industry.
Kvelterak release "Game Of Doom"
The Norwegian band Kvelertak only released their latest album "Splid" in February of this year, but apparently that wasn't enough for them. The band is already back, but this time in video game format.
"Game Of Doom" is the name of the pixelated adventure and is available as an app for IOS and Android smartphones. In "Game Of Doom" fans have to steer the Kvelertak singer Ivar Nikolaisen as a character through different worlds, find the other band members and defeat the ghost Taagholdt. As if that wasn't enough, the band also released the songs from the album "Splid" in 8-bit versions. You can not only hear them in the course of the game, but also separately on the accompanying "Splid: Game Of Doom EP".
- What is the safe bilirubin level
- What is the meaning of number seven
- What were the economic effects of World War I
- What percentage of Swedes are politically conservative?
- How are data products structured
- What happens in a tantra puja ritual
- What should you know about German ethics
- Austria is known for chocolate
- What makes people cannibals
- Which hotel allows unmarried couples in Calcutta
- Why do diseases skip generations
- What will happen to Arya Stark
- How do I keep a person blocked
- What are the limits of the Dalton theory
- What is the most underrated background music
- What is home automation
- What metal is used in household wiring
- Which algorithms are used for the diagram comparison
- When will Fuchsia replace the Android operating system?
- What do you think about NMR
- Good color for laser pointers
- What does under contract
- How is ethanol collected
- What did Heisenberg say about electrons?
- How do you pronounce Las Vegas
- What's your favorite Slipknot song
- Will Yogendra Yadav join the AAP again
- How successful is ibogaine therapy
- What makes you love the fantasy genre
- Yelp and Mouthshut really matter
- What is Bishnupur famous for?
- Is this reaction 2H H2 endothermic