What does tourist attraction
Tourist attraction (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Tour | ris | ten | at | trak | ti | on, Plural: Tou | ris | ten | at | trak | ti | o | nen
- IPA: [tuˈʁɪstn̩ʔatʁakˌt͡si̯oːn]
- 1) Site visited by many tourists
- Determinative compound from nouns tourist and attraction as well as the joint element-en
- 1) Sight, tourist magnet
- 1) Attraction, site, destination
- 1) “One Tourist attraction is the 'Shambles', a cobblestone shopping street with many crooked shops and boutiques. "
- 1) “Today the wall is gone, the Brocken is an all-German one Tourist attraction.“
- 1) “He's actually one Tourist attraction, runs a tourism business. "
- Nominative: singular Tourist attraction; Plural Tourist attractions
- Genitive: singular Tourist attraction; Plural Tourist attractions
- Dative: singular Tourist attraction; Plural Tourist attractions
- Accusative: singular Tourist attraction; Plural Tourist attractions
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The mayor of Vienna is towards an end Tourist attraction and wants to find a solution with district chief Figl.“
DiePresse.com, October 17, 2018
„The training mine in Recklinghausen is to become one Tourist attraction be with multimedia center. However, there is still no funding for this.“
WDR.de, November 12, 2018
„The employees of Teigwaren Riesa GmbH are fighting to keep their pasta center. The management wants that Tourist attraction outsource.“
MDR, May 26, 2019
„A Tourist attraction takes a break: The technology of the Bremer Loch will be brought up to date from today.“
Radio Bremen, March 11, 2019
„Pyramids in Hungary? Yes, there is - and just like in Egypt they should have one Tourist attraction be.“
20 minutes, December 17, 2018
„The monkeys were one Tourist attraction in the city of Lopburi.“
BILD.de, June 25, 2020
„Due to the corona, the cattle drive falls as Tourist attraction out, but the farmers do not mourn the spectacle afterwards.“
Day 24, September 27, 2020
„Penguin excursion at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago: Penguin Wellington waddles through Tourist attraction and look at other animals. But the excursion has a serious background.“
stern.de, March 17, 2020
„Iceland offers one Tourist attraction where a huge truck can take people to an artificial ice tunnel. The portal "Yahoo Lifestyle" writes about it.“
Sputnik Germany, April 30, 2020
„The Tourist attraction in the Hunsrück was closed since the end of March. The Geierlay suspension rope bridge is now open to visitors again - albeit with restrictions.“
SWR.de, May 19, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Sightseeing: significant objects of tourist interest, such as buildings, monuments, natural monuments that are worth visiting
Another word (synonym) for tourist attraction - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "tourist attraction":
Fountain: ... there is a linden tree. 3) Many cities have elaborate fountains on a central square as a tourist attraction. Saying / idioms: "when the child is in the ...
Fiaker: “The fiakers in front of the station made their most comfortable faces for me, called me“ Herr Baron ”and when that didn't seem to be enough for me,“ Herr Graf ”; but without any aristocratic pride, I replied: “No, gentlemen, we're going now.” “In Vienna today, the fiakers are a popular tourist attraction
atrakcja turystyczna: atrakcja Translations See translations for tourist attraction (female), See translations for tourist attraction (female)
Raisin Bomber:… (1948–1949) was used. Examples of use: 1) Raisin bombers are still in use as tourist attractions. Typical word combinations: 1) a ...
Kahlenberg: "The Kahlenberg with its self-service restaurant and the large terrace is a popular tourist attraction, especially on weekends." 1) "Your nephew, Kommerzienrat Dr
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Tourist attraction" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Touristenattraktion/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "tourist attraction" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Tourist attractions (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Tou | ris | ten | at | trak | ti | o | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Tourist boom (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular tourist boom; Plural tourist booms genitive: ...
Tourist booms (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Tou | ris | ten | booms Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Tourist trap (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular tourist trap; Plural tourist traps genitive: ...
Tourist traps (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Tou | ris | ten | fal | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Tourist group (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular tourist group; Plural tourist groups genitive: ...
Tourist groups (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Tou | ris | ten | grup | pen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Tourist stronghold (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular tourist stronghold; Most of the tourist strongholds ...
Tourist strongholds (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Tou | ris | ten | hoch | bur | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Tourist Information (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular tourist information; Plural ...
Tourist information (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Tou | ris | ten | in | for | ma | ti | o | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Tourist magnet (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular 1 tourist magnet; Singular 2 tourist magnet; ...
- You can leave air conditioning on overnight
- Have you never seen a superhero movie before?
- Would Kindle display animated GIFs
- How can I earn instead of procrastinating
- Can Millennials Buy a House?
- Kota Where do I stay in Kota
- What is your rating of Marmite
- How did Afghanistan affect the USSR?
- Why did the IDF shoot Palestinians praying?
- Skepticism What books best expose spirituality
- What is a gig title
- What's the best Doors album 1
- How do I dispose of medical waste
- What are the efforts of environmental change
- Which topics can be seen in Bollywood dances?
- Is your life your art
- How did the British Empire end
- Why is it called the Divine Comedy
- Does Homeschooling In India Work Why
- Can a Conservative Family Guy enjoy
- What is a retail strategy
- Is travel insurance a scam
- Why should I learn computer technology
- Why is poverty a problem in Spain
- What is the IUPAC name of Valine
- Will the entire currency be decentralized at some point?
- How fast is remote work growing
- WHAT ARE THE KEY FUNCTIONS OF SEBI
- What is an upper gi
- Which herbs are usually perennials
- Who owns ABC
- What is the magnetic separation method
- What happened on February 15, 1898