What's the best about Finvasia
Fxview.com, a leading FX and CFD provider, has reached a prestigious milestone by securing a spot in the world's top 75,000 websites according to Alexa. The milestone was reached in less than 2 months after Charlgate Ltd relaunched its retail focused services on fxview.com
With over 600,000 monthly unique users, 11 million monthly page views and more than 30,000 followers on Facebook, fxview.com offers multi-asset trading services to users across the European Economic Area.
"Fxview is working hard to provide the best trading experience to its clients by offering them cutting-edge trading tools, multiple trading platforms and trading conditions that only institutional clients have access to" said Sarvjeet Singh Virk, Managing Director Finvasia Group, that recently acquired stake in the company.
"It's truly humbling to see that the website gained popularity amongst users, merely 2 months, after we re-launched our services under the new URL. This ranking is a strong indicator of our clients' validation of our efforts to provide them the best products and services in the industry. " said Sandeep Samra, Head of Marketing
Fxview.com is a technology driven broker that combines pricing, powerful platforms, execution speed, product range, customer support, and market analysis to build products and services for its clients.
Alexa is an Amazon-owned company that ranks millions of websites globally in order of popularity by looking at the average daily unique visitors and number of pageviews for a given website. The lower your Alexa rank is, the more popular your website is.
Headquartered in Limassol Cyprus, fxview.com (owned and operated by Charlgate Ltd) operates under the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFid) and is regulated by CySec under license 367/18 since 2018 and is a Member of the Investor Compensation Fund ( ICF).
Fxview.com is also registered with the UK Financial Conduct Authority FCA 850138), the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority BaFin 157125), the French Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution ACPR 85051), the Italian Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa CONSOB 5151), the Spanish Comisión Nacional de Mercado de Valores CNVM 4892), the Norway Finanstilsynet (FT00118545).
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201116005509/en/
Name: Sandeep Samra
Email: [email protected]
- How are Homo sapiens discovered
- What is vaginal plastic surgery
- Like being a truck driver
- What year will Bitcoin reach the moon?
- Trauma How does it feel to be critically burned
- Is something really priceless to you
- In science what is an answering variable
- Which software is suitable for page monitoring
- What is iOS dynamic framework
- Why are you doing genetic testing
- There is an unbiased centrist online newspaper
- What are examples of startup costs
- In which county is Hollywood FL
- What basic values should every seller have?
- Why didn't Mattermark work?
- You can run a query in Excel
- What is data independence and its types
- Which bond is more metallic or ionic
- Are milk alternatives lower in calories
- Is single at 22 bad
- Are there state-funded start-up centers
- What is your 6-digit zip code
- How do I install a pocket door
- What is the best online notebook application