How can I show someone on Instagram
Block & unblock Instagram - how it works
The inhibition threshold on the Internet is low these days. If someone sends you stupid messages on Instagram or bothers you with pictures, you can easily block the contact. We'll show you how to block someone on Instagram and what to watch out for.
If you want to show grace, we will also show you how the blockage can be removed again.
This is how you block someone
To block someone on Instagram, do the following:
- Open the Instagram app on the Android phone or iPhone. Users cannot be blocked using the desktop version.
- Tap the appropriate username.
- Press the three dots in the upper right corner.
- In the new menu you choose the option To block.
- Confirm your entry.
You can use it to take the most beautiful photos: the cell phones with the best camera.
Alternatively, only comments from certain users can be blocked. The corresponding Instagram user can still see your posts, but can no longer write anything about them:
- Open your profile.
- Press the three bars.
- Go to the settings.
- Control the section privacy and open the area Comments.
- With the option Block comments You select the appropriate people who are no longer allowed to comment on your posts.
- The blocking can be removed again in the menu.
What is happening?
If you have blocked someone on Instagram, they will no longer see your pictures and photos. In addition, the contact can no longer find you using the search function and no longer has the opportunity to follow you. Likes and comments submitted by the contact are not deleted and are still visible. So you have to lend a hand to remove corresponding messages from the user under your pictures. If you block someone, the Instagram user will not be informed.
If you want to remove the block, proceed as described above. You will then find instead of the option To block the function Unblock. If you have blocked each other with a contact, you can of course no longer find the participant. Here you have to proceed differently:
- Open your profile via the symbol at the bottom right.
- With the three bars you can reach the Settings.
- Switch to the section privacy.
- Here you can find the menu under Connections Blocked accounts.
- Find the Instagram user you want to unblock.
Take the most beautiful photos: the best camera phones
Block or block?
Besides the option To block you will find the selection Lock. At first glance, the difference between the two options is not apparent. Locking is not as drastic as blocking. With "Block" you only limit the contact options with the respective user without blocking him directly. This is what distinguishes "blocking" from "blocking":
- You are not following the user directly.
- Comments can be hidden
- Messages are moved to message requests. The participant no longer receives a read receipt.
With us you will find many more tips about Instagram:
- What is the story of Avogadros constant
- What is a PMKVY Franchise
- What are big names in mobile DSP
- Why does Islam not allow contraception?
- What is your opinion on NaMo TV
- What is a real prison for life
- How hard is chemistry 1
- Who can appear for the PTE test
- Emily Blunt is an action star
- What's the best about Finvasia
- Why didn't IBM start making phones?
- What's next after 51 55 60
- Who can learn ethical hacking
- What was the largest apex predator
- Which celebrities are surprisingly the same age?
- What is a SORF starter
- What are the properties of nitrogen
- What are the best arguments against racism
- How can I get my cakes to rise?
- Why Apple Logo is bitten off the side
- What are the complex words
- The Rogaine foam product contains alcohol
- Can someone block my cell phone number?
- How long do I need braces?