What does the word absorbable mean?
resorb (German) 
- re · sor · bie · ren, simple past: re · sor · bier · te, participle II: re · sor · bated
- IPA: [ʁezɔʁˈbiːʁən]
- Audio samples: resorb (Info)
- Rhymes: -iːʁən
-  Biology, medicine:absorption of dissolved or liquid substances, for example via the intestines or the skin
- Latin resorbere→ la[Sources are missing]
-  record
-  Nutrients are found in the human gut absorbed, d. H. the nutrients are transferred from the food pulp into the bloodstream.
-  “Assuming that the person drinking was at 5.45 pm, a larger part of the last alcohol consumed was at the time of the stop absorbed, and about 1/3 not absorbedso that the deduction is lower and the current blood alcohol concentration for the time of stopping would have to be given as about 0.43 per thousand. "
- absorbable, resorption, resorption ability
References and further information:
-  Wikipedia article "resorb"
-  "Resorb" Duden online
- What are the health benefits of smoothies
- What is Tupelo MS known for?
- Are attorneys usually liberally conservative or both
- How much does Visual Basic cost
- Which flag do you like best
- The MCCEE exam is accepted in Australia
- Why do people hate development
- Social media apps 2
- What do people learn in Christian camps
- What do I do with INR 400000
- Which antidepressant is best for motivation
- Is a caterpillar dangerous
- Who are the ten greatest female composers?
- Is the decision for a schedule an advantage?
- Are there commercial rail guns
- Edward Furlong had an unhappy childhood
- Which classes should I take for inventing?
- Can cats tell when their sister is dying
- Sleeping is synonymous with fainting
- What is a high-mileage motor oil
- The universe gives back all things
- What is the actual shipping delay for Nexus 4
- Is salmon prey or a predator
- Which guitar is the 1st