Is the use of hidden cities legal
City fans share the enthusiasm for their city
We are the aboutcities, the 17 cities of Lower Saxony Braunschweig, Celle, Einbeck, Gifhorn, Göttingen, Hann. Münden, Hanover, Hildesheim, Lingen, Oldenburg, Osnabrück, Papenburg, Stade, Verden, Wilhelmshaven, Wolfenbüttel and Wolfsburg and the city of Bremerhaven. Together we stand for city tourism in Lower Saxony. With our blog www.aboutcities.de we present our tourist highlights in German-speaking countries as well as the hidden pearls of our cities. The blog inspires our (potential) guests and thus motivates occasions for the next travel planning.
Always the leitmotif "Proud locals share inspirations" committed, around 30 committed people (bloggers), all of them directly or in the vicinity of the urban tourism structures, write about their own city on our blog. Each of them likes to live in their city and feels like their ambassador.
In the process, individual portraits and likeable stories are regularly created, which should make you want to experience the urban life of the small and large cities in Lower Saxony. Away from the well-trodden paths of travel guides and catalogs, personal suggestions are intended to show the vitality and the high level of recreational experience that the cities in Lower Saxony have.
It is important to aboutcities that the blog posts are not press releases or advertising texts. An internal codex and a corresponding manual regulate among themselves that the bloggers share their City experiences portray from their own point of view. The result is texts that are completely without filters, sympathetically subjective and therefore above all one thing: authentic experiences that are gladly shared with other people (“Proud locals share inspirations”). Participation is encouraged. The aboutcities look forward to comments, shared posts on social media and guest bloggers who enrich the network and create new perspectives with their view of the cities. Networking or building bridges in the blogger scene is a concern of aboutcities.
We regularly lead together Blogger workshops by. It's about creating snack content, knowledge of photography, SEO-optimized copywriting or the relaunch of this blog. We talk about our strategy, learn new things and establish our editorial plans. We will meet together in one of our cities and will be guests in Lower Saxony ourselves. In doing so, we not only educate ourselves, but also promote networking among the cities. The exchange among each other is an enrichment, not only individually for the bloggers but also for our blog.
People from 16 cities in Lower Saxony and Bremerhaven blog here who share at least one passion: curiosity about “their” city, its hidden corners, stories, peculiarities and novelties. In the individual blogger profiles you can find out more about each individual blogger! Click yourself in.
The beginnings of aboutcities
The aboutcities are in 2012 as Social media project started with ERDF funding from the European Union and are supported by the Lower Saxony Ministry of Economics, Labor and Transport and Tourismusmarketing Niedersachsen GmbH.
- How are container houses built
- Which exchange supports Electroneum tokens
- Why is XOR important in cryptography
- Is lukewarm water good during a workout?
- How does Candace Owens make money
- What is a Drake music style
- What makes cats knead
- What's the cutest spider
- Why does the Caspers business model work
- What are some of the best pictures from BTS
- What is the preparation for the Songkran Festival
- What is a probability function
- What are the best knots to know
- A triple bond is the strongest
- Old pennies are valuable
- Why are there VGA to HDMI cables?
- Are Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson friends
- Why was Nana Phadnavis against Mahadji Shinde
- What is the scope of social media
- Which is better IIEST or BIT Mesra
- Like girls skateboarders while skateboarding
- How is virtual reality used in architecture
- How is Tibet a unique country
- Are there anti-blackholes like blackholes
- What religions believe that animals have souls
- Why did the Spinosaurus die
- Play Griezmann in FIFA 2018
- How do I turn off icons in Chrome
- What does a double do in C ++
- What is the best food in Guwahati
- Have you ever steered a boat?
- How is water a compound of hydrogen
- What are your emotionally necessary swear words
- What are quaaludes