How many chances does God give you
1 John 1: 9 / LUT
But if we confess our sins, he is loyal and just, that he forgives our sins and cleanses us from all unrighteousness.
Matthew 18: 21-22 / ESV
Then Peter came to him and said, Lord, how often must I forgive my brother who sins against me? Is it enough seven times? Jesus said to him, I say to you, not seven times, but seventy times seven.
2 Peter 3: 9 / LUT
The Lord does not pardon the promise, as some consider it to be a default; but he has patience with us and does not want anyone to be lost, but that everyone should turn to repentance.
Jonah 2: 1-10 / LUT
And Jonah prayed to the LORD his God in the body of the fish. And said, I called to the LORD in my fear, and he answered me; I screamed from the belly of hell and you heard my voice. You cast me down in the depths in the middle of the sea, so that the waters surrounded me; all your waves and waves passed over me, so that I thought I had been cast off from your eyes, I would no longer see your holy temple. Water surrounded me until my life, the deep surrounded me; Reeds covered my head. I sank down to the bottom of the mountains; the earth had barred me for ever; but you have brought my life out of ruin, Lord my God. When my soul was distressed with me, I remembered the LORD; and my prayer came to you in your holy temple. Those who hold on to nothing, abandon their grace. But I want to sacrifice to you with thanks, I want to pay my vow; for the help is of the Lord. And the LORD spoke to the fish, and it spat Jonah out onto the land.
2 Corinthians 6: 2 / LUT
Because he says: "I heard you in the pleasant time and I helped you on the day of salvation." See, now is the good time, now is the day of salvation!
John 3:17 / ESV
For God did not send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him.
Isaiah 43:18 / ESV
Do not think of the old and pay no attention to the previous!
Romans 5: 8 / LUT
That is why God praises his love for us, that Christ died for us while we were still sinners.
Romans 6:23 / ESV
For death is the wages of sin; but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Lamentations 3: 21-23 / LUT
I take that to heart, that's why I still hope. It is the goodness of the Lord that we are not finished; His mercy has no end, but is new every morning, and your faithfulness is great.
Acts 2:38 / LUT
Peter said to them, Repent and be baptized everyone in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 7: 21-23 / ESV
Not all who say to me, Lord, Lord! come to the kingdom of heaven, but those who do the will of my Heavenly Father. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord! have we not prophesied in your name, have we not cast out devils in your name, and have we not done many deeds in your name? Then I will confess to them: I have never known you; depart all from me, you evildoers!
- What's wrong with John McCain's arms
- What is the worst school in Charlotte
- What are the types of panic disorders
- What are Google Opinion Rewards
- What is the currency of Bhutan
- When will Fuchsia replace the Android operating system?
- How sure do you want to be
- Who are the main victims of Islam
- What are the most underrated coffee brands
- What is Donald Trump's blood cholesterol measurement
- What happens in death 1
- How can I control my fear
- Leaving negative energies
- Why did you start your blog
- What are the subdivisions of microorganisms
- Writing articles is resourceful
- How can I loathe myself more
- Who has the fastest hands in UFC
- Where does the phrase bamboozled come from
- What is solid wood
- How do you contour like a pro
- You Can Die from Cardiomyopathy
- How was Saddam Hussein captured
- What is currently happening with the Swedish currency
- Cytosine is a pyrimidine
- Can you do Ziebart over rust
- Why is Theon betraying the Starks
- Is Euron as cruel as Ramsay
- How was Manohar Parrikar as a politician
- What is the local market analysis
- What are the types of ultrasound scanning
- What is an employer of choice
- What are the best websites for presentation
- How will Bitcoin change the FinTech industry