What is a proxy
No permanent power of attorney can be granted to the custodian bank for general meetings of companies that have issued registered shares. Companies that have issued registered shares notify their shareholders directly in writing. The custodian banks are not involved in this.
The invitation documents provide for the possibility of a transfer of voting rights and the issuing of individual instructions on voting behavior. They also contain a power of attorney form. Please enter the DSW here as an authorized representative and, if necessary, mark any individual instructions on voting behavior. Then please sign the power of attorney and send it to DSW at the following address:
German Protection Association for Securities Possession (DSW)
P.O. Box 35 01 63
When we have received your power of attorney, we will do everything else on our own initiative. This does not involve any further effort for you.
- Young people avoid studying pure science
- What is GDP How does it vary
- What is your strangest piece of art
- Why should we believe in the universe
- How was the ICO created by Foobar2000
- You can get a 10 amp fuse
- What is the natural predator for centipedes
- What is the full form of the Tysmus
- Money has been scientifically tested
- What are observed particles
- Computer software should be distributed
- How to develop a fearless character
- What is primitive
- How did you learn a PCB layout
- Why don't ghosts talk
- Is it safe to wear a tie
- How do I remove Python from Ubuntu
- Can you describe God scientifically?
- How many trees are there in Alaska
- Where does the word testimony come from?
- What are the uses of virus bacteriophage
- Which Reddit post has the most downvotes
- What does W mean in Python
- What are the main beliefs of Christianity