Oracle is difficult to learn
Location: 5020 Salzburg
How difficult this is for you will probably not be able to answer so easily for you, since we do not know how well you are familiar with databases.
But the phrase "how are things programmed in Oracle" gives me the impression that you still have a lot to learn.
Oracle cannot be directly compared with Access (apart from the desktop version).
In Access you also have a programming environment and database engine in one. Oracle is 'just' a database server. The DB can be accessed via ODBC or other drivers.
As a program language you can use anything (Delphi, C ++, ..)
Experience has shown, however, that one of the biggest pitfalls with such a change is the data structure, since most Access databases do not necessarily have a usable structure.
Summary: Think carefully about whether it is really necessary - if so - take your time to familiarize yourself with them, otherwise you will be shipwrecked ...
- What is indelible ink 1
- What happened to Content Cop on YouTube
- Cleaning What causes so much dust
- How is acupuncture done
- What makes New Hampshire different from Massachusetts
- Why is procrastination the thief of time
- Should curly hair all be a length
- Why does New Orleans have an accent
- How do you like Donald Trump
- Genetic engineering is required
- Is lukewarm water good during a workout?
- Why are teenagers argumentative
- Why do adult women wear onesies
- What is the quadratic equation
- What do you usually do at Easter
- How to stop notifications in MIUI
- Has any essay changed your life?
- What mistakes did you avoid
- How can someone master legal writing
- Who makes you beautiful
- Why can't doctors keep themselves healthy?
- How does a bolt lock work
- Where do Laeuse really come from
- How do I write digits faster