Is there a real me
»There is no real virtual thing for a machine« On the criticism of the Smartness Mandate with Felwine Sarrs Afrotopia and Gilbert Simondons philosophy of technology
What media are, what effects they have on what they produce, convey or represent, and how these effects are to be described, is one of the basic questions of media philosophy. Another, equally fundamental question deals with the vocabularies in which we speak of medialities, their geneses and validities, their limits and paradoxes. Media philosophy thus catches up with the lack of fundamental discourse in media studies, asks for latent conceptual preliminary decisions, for paradigms of media theoretical reflection, for media epistemologies or sedimented layers of thoughtless philosophemes. The extremely dynamic field of media philosophy forms a critical and productive company that reaches into both cultural and visual sciences, but also into the philosophy of language or technology.
The International Yearbook of Media Philosophy gathers themed articles, presents an international guest article, offers a re-reading of classical philosophical texts from a media-philosophical perspective and contains reports, sometimes dialogues and interviews. It is aimed at students, philosophers and media scholars as well as a broad audience with an academic interest.
Further information: http://jbmedienphilosophie.de
- Which companies in India are using Slack
- How many monitors can iMac support
- What do the OneDrive error codes mean
- How does Nam Myoho Renge Kyo work
- At what height can someone not breathe?
- Why does historical footage look faster
- Where is the endoplasmic reticulum located
- Narcissists care about their personal relationships
- Why shouldn't you boil honey
- What are different types of accounts
- How do you block someone on DeviantArt
- Is this reaction 2H H2 endothermic
- What do surreal numbers mean
- Which substances are the hardest
- What is the Irish word for unemployed
- What is a rice grinder
- Should I cure Dragon rot in Sekiro
- How can I defuse a land mine
- When was the plastic slinky invented?
- How do I fear my hair
- Is Simon Cowell really filthy rich
- How to breed ocean quahogs
- What is a UX professional
- How much does w3schools com
- Is he a gamer or not
- What does JEDKH
- Which live chat tools do you recommend
- Mental illness can cause dementia
- What are the causes of machine vibrations
- Why do cats always want doors to be opened?
- Have you ever had trouble feeling emotions
- Is IIT Bombay the best for CS