Is the database a programming language
Overview of programming languages
Basically, a database is made up of two components, namely the database in the sense of a data memory itself and the administration software as a database management system. The respective database model is used to structure the recorded data and to establish corresponding relationships with one another.
In order to be able to communicate with the database, databases use the database languages, the most widely used database language in connection with relational database systems is SQL.
However, the programming language has a decisive influence on the quality, maintenance and expandability of the database and the management software used in it.
Here is an overview of the most important programming languages used in databases:
This is a script language whose syntax is based on C. The great advantages of PHP are that the programming language is quite easy to learn and that it has a large number of additional function libraries.
Due to the server-side execution, the client does not need any special skills or a direct connection, and there can be no incompatibilities.
The object-oriented programming language as a component of Java technology is a registered trademark of Sun Microsystems. The Java programs are first translated into bytecode, i.e. a collection of various commands, and then executed by means of the Java VM in the so-called Java runtime environment or Java platform.
For this purpose, the bytecode is interpreted and compiled if necessary. However, this assumes that the client has a Java VM.
• HTML and CSS.
HTML is a text-based markup language that structures content such as text, images or hyperlinks in documents. CSS is a description language that ultimately separates content and appearance. This means that CSS is used to determine how certain sections of a document should look and be output on different media.
• C ++.
C ++ is a standardized, high-level programming language designed as a general-purpose language. This means that C ++ supports, for example, object-oriented, generic or imperative programming and is primarily used where the highest demands are placed on efficiency.
• C #
C # is an object-oriented programming language that is based on the concepts of Java, C, SQL, C ++ and Delphi. C # has the advantage that the weak points of some concepts are bypassed. For example, pointers that are considered insecure are only permitted as elements of C ++ in C # for insecure code and are only executed in zones with restricted access rights if extended rights are assigned.
More advice and tips:
Topic: Overview of programming languages
- Which startups are building revenue management systems
- Which WiFi analyzer is the best
- Can I rewrite lyrics to copyrighted songs?
- How is life overseas after 30
- What muscle groups do squats
- What is the criticism of absurdism
- How do I fix my finances
- What in God's name is Dagorhir
- Does medicine work better with food?
- Cats are natures' most advanced predators
- How do you control your blood pressure
- How does a donkey breathe?
- Are noble gases representative elements
- What are the restrictions in SQL
- How do glass cutters work
- Why is Uranus called the Salto Planet
- Is the replication of Google's megastore an overkill?
- Why I feel demotivated all the time
- What are Neil Armstrong's main achievements
- What can I export to Morocco
- Which banking businesses are considered international?
- Do deaf people use computers
- Should tanning salons be illegal
- What is Rafele's problem