Best resource to learn Ajax with rails
Reply:3 for the answer № 1
3 for the answer № 2
I highly recommend jQuery - There are some good tutorials (some are video) on jQuery for designers.
2 for the answer № 3
Before resorting to jQuery (which I recommend) it can be helpful to start with a really simple tutorial to understand what is happening.
Ajax beginners tutorial can help.
1 for the answer № 4
0 for the answer № 5
You can use the ... ajaxSubmit plugin for jQuery.
After you put jQuery and the plugin in the HTML, just add it
Where "result" is the ID of the div the results should go to.
0 for the answer № 6
I know this isn't technical on the subject, but I wanted to give a quick hint about AJAX and user back buttons - there's a plugin for jQuery that will sort that out. If you are using the monolithic YUI there is also a history manager.
- Is my father's behavior alarming
- Women age faster in pregnancy
- What is the personality of Dr. House
- What's in common between Adele and Sia
- How many states have red flag laws?
- Is happiness real why or why not
- I usually forget what I just did
- Where do armadillos live
- How do I use good or good
- Why is chlorine called chlorine
- Are there geniuses in modern poetry
- What exactly is detox
- What happens when you heat steam
- Why do birds react to human music?
- What is the MRI technology GRE
- Why is technology centralizing in expensive cities
- What are the advantages of telecommunications
- Your pancreas can affect your kidneys
- What are some useful advanced Excel charts
- Can someone identify this spider 2
- How does a TIFF image file work
- Is this reaction 2H H2 endothermic
- When can Filecoin be mined
- What is tetravalence