How does one person change the behavior of the crowd
Personality developmentHow behavior can be changed permanently
Vision / meaning (what for?)
- What do I want to achieve?
- What is my task?
How do I understand my role (role model, self-image)?
What is important to me (motivation, values, attitudes, beliefs)?
What competencies, skills or strategies do I have?
What do I do specifically (action)?
Environment (where? When?)
In what context (space, time, reaction)?
These logical levels are hierarchically structured and mutually influence each other: higher levels enable and organize those below. Changes at a higher level thus result in changes at lower levels. A change on one of the lower levels can, but does not have to, affect the levels above.
Which behaviors a person can show depends on their abilities. The development of skills depends on the motivation of the person, who is fed by their motives, values and beliefs. Motivation depends on a person's ideas about themselves - their identity: what do we think we are? How do we think others see us? Closely related to this is the level that goes beyond the individual: What do we want to achieve? What do we feel we belong to? What are we striving for?
- How far is Spain from Scandinavia?
- Is cyberspace either a space or a place?
- Why are good writers not necessarily good speakers?
- How can I visualize 4D
- How to stop notifications in MIUI
- Is Tollywood underestimated or hyped?
- The earth would exist without the moon
- Why is the ACLU against Mark Janus
- What is NVMe
- What makes people work together resists
- What are your favorite Grateful Dead lyrics
- What are some examples of offensive apologies
- What are RICS Noida internships and scholarships
- What is a fair game investment
- Can you record brain currents in data
- What are some examples of wind energy
- How do you brew ginseng
- What is post and pre-liberalization
- Offers Lowes a free window installation
- Certain things can stunt your growth
- Worsens Vonage's speed
- What is data exchange in computer science
- How many mass shooters are stopped beforehand
- What is gender discrimination like in India