Closes testosterone growth plates
How can some people continue to grow after they reach maturity?
Usually the cause is "acromegaly," but there are numerous possible causes.
It is impossible to grow in length after your bones have matured too much. This is due to the "epiphyseal plate". This is an anatomical structure in bone that is necessary for length growth in bones and degenerates at the onset of adulthood.
The most common cause of gigantism is acromegaly, although it is still not a common disease. The cause is an unusually high amount of growth hormone in the body, most commonly caused by a hormone-secreting tumor.
If this disease sets in before the epiphyseal plates have degenerated, it can keep them active. In this case, the patient continues to grow.
Note: if the beginning is after the hard drives have degenerated, it does not cause gigantism, but it does cause a very noticeable change in appearance, and the model for Shrek in the film suffered from this disease.
Edit: Sorry, I didn't notice your subquestions initially. Yes, another possible cause in men is testosterone deficiency as this hormone is usually responsible for the degeneration of the plates in men.
Edit 2: In women, estrogen is the hormone responsible, which explains why the length of both men and women does not depend on testosterone in either case
- Are all QR codes unique
- Can you learn to sleep less
- How can I really speak German?
- Why is paradise always a garden
- Which leads to people becoming stalkers
- What is Tableau Prep Builder
- Have you ever taken a Segway tour?
- What are the developers doing at Oracle
- What is the best handmade leather wallet
- Overeating could cause insomnia
- Which European cities are good for tourism
- Who is the next Steve Reich
- Was Bill Clinton ever in the military?
- Pulp fiction is still popular in Pakistan
- What is the story of this picture
- Are psychotics born or made
- What are derivatives 6
- How do people react to you
- Did Adam Smith support Laissez Faire Economics
- Why do planes have cameras
- Can you help me improve my website?
- What's your favorite video game franchise
- What is the social role theory
- Is the developer of the Fiverr website reliable