What does mutatis mutandis mean
mutatis mutandis (German)
Part of speech: idiomHyphenation:
- mu | ta | tis mu | tan | dis
- IPA: [muˈtaːtiːs muˈtandiːs]
- 1) with the reservation that it is adjusted
- 1 mm.
- 1) with the necessary changes, changing what is to be changed after adapting to the new circumstances, analogously
- 1) The rules of interpretation of the Vienna Convention on Contract Law, which apply to the EPC, are therefore only mutatis mutandis apply.
- 1) „Mutatis mutandis this reservoir function also applies to encrypted texts. "
- 1) “What is said in the following about grammars is true mutatis mutandis also for lexicons. "
- 1) something is truemutatis mutandis
- Dutch: 1) mutatis mutandis
- Swedish: 1) mutatis mutandis
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The ideas and the way are not new, however, they are mutatis mutandis the old ones: the left governs like the SED before, the Greens and the SPD are allowed to sit in the government and Mohrings CDU parries.“
Tichy's Insight, January 13, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Mutatis mutandis" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/mutatis_mutandis/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
mutative (German) Part of speech: adjective increments: positive mutative, comparative -, superlative - syllable separation: mu | ta | tiv, ...
mutative (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: mu | ta | ti | ve Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [mutaˈtiːvə]…
mutative (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: mu | ta | ti | vem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [mutaˈtiːvm̩]…
mutative (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: mu | ta | ti | ven Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [mutaˈtiːvn̩]…
more mutative (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mu | ta | ti | ver Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [mutaˈtiːvɐ]…
mutative (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: mu | ta | ti | ves Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [mutaˈtiːvəs]…
mutavit mūtāvit (Latin) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: mu | ta | vit Grammatical features: 3rd person ...
mute (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Secondary forms: 2nd person singular imperative present active: mut Hyphenation:…
mute (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Secondary forms: 2nd person singular imperative present active: mut an hyphenation:…
mute (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: mu | te to pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˌmuːtə ˈʦuː]…
muted (English) Part of speech: Conjugated form Grammatical characteristics: Simple past of the verb mute Part of speech:…
mute (German) Part of Speech: Verb Conjugations: Present: ich mute; you suppose he, she, it seems simple past: I assumed ...
- Why is Facebook the most used website
- What are some famous military quotes
- What is the Fremont Solstice Parade
- What is data exchange in computer science
- What's your favorite drop shipping platform
- How do I pronounce connoisseurs
- What's your rating of Apache Hadoop
- Might defeat Captain America Bucky
- Wall paint is a mixture
- Can cars reach their top speed?
- Are pocket calculators programmable logic controllers
- How does the evaporation take place?
- All common instruments use chords
- What are the best decaffeinated teas
- Which movie ruined the source material
- What can almost make a person faint
- What is the LDS lifestyle like
- What is the best margarine
- Why is the Pope so important
- What is Switchfoot singing
- Are Bitly links working on Stumbleupon
- How do I get it back
- What are app developers
- What was the need to study biochemistry