Which company owns Rolls Royce Motors
Joy is what drives BMW.
At BMW, driving pleasure arises from the perfect interplay of dynamic sportiness, pioneering innovations and breathtaking design.
BMW i goes one step further towards the future.
BMW i stands for a holistic approach and the future-oriented interpretation of sustainable premium mobility: electric drives, innovative materials and technologies combined in the revolutionary concepts of tomorrow.
The mission: pure driving pleasure. The drive: absolute perfection.
BMW M is part of an outstanding motorsport history and stands for top performance with passion.
Experience more by reducing it to the essentials.
MINI opens up the city anew and makes contemporary offers.
Performance and exclusivity.
John Cooper Works is the MINI sub-brand for extreme driving fun and the highest demands. The legacy of the motorsport legend continues.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. The most exclusive manufacturer of luxury automobiles in the world.
This reputation is based on a long and outstanding tradition. The brand offers customers the promise of effortless driving performance and perfect tranquility.
BMW Motorrad fans start every day with the engine running.
Don't wait to go out, because wherever you go, BMW Motorrad promises one thing: it won't get boring.
Ready to go with just one app!
ShareNow offers mobility "on demand": Our automobiles are easily accessible and quickly available for customers in urban areas.
Mobile trip planning - one step ahead.
ReachNow enables access to a broad portfolio of innovative mobility services.
Parking can be that easy.
ParkNow is a holistic parking solution. The premium service offers mobile, cashless parking both on the roadside and in parking garages.
Many providers, one access for everyone.
ChargeNow offers a comprehensive service for charging e-vehicles on the go in the world's fastest growing charging network.
The app for getting from A to B.
FreeNow is one of the leading multi-mobility providers: Whether taxi and ride-hailing, rental cars, e-scooters, car sharing, e-scooters or eBikes - our customers have all options.
What does 'tailor-made for you' mean?
Alphabet offers corporate mobility solutions that meet individual needs and provide the greatest benefit in each case.
The maxim is to create customer trust.
BMW Group Financial Services is one of the leading financial service providers in the automotive sector.
Innovation engine for the BMW Group.
Thanks to global collaboration with customers from a wide variety of industries, the creative consultancy Designworks can inspire the BMW Group with external perspectives and impulses.
- When did India become a republic?
- How important is chemistry to neuroscience
- Should I join the Marines or the Air Force?
- Are Chetan Bhagat's novels overrated
- With whom does Armenia have bad relations?
- How did you escape the gang life
- When to use analysis of variance
- What makes Belgian waffles so special
- How to use the sewing machine
- Why is Trump facing impeachment?
- Is there an Italian language
- Intellisense is useful for 10X programmers
- What is the Portuguese Gold Visa
- How long does strep last after antibiotics
- Carrots make your eyes blue
- Why does the current depend on the voltage
- Why is everything gigantic on Mars?
- Will Congress increase NASA funding?
- When did you stop eating meat?
- How do you deal with criticism?
- Why were early PCs so expensive
- Will Jeb Bush be the next president?
- What does Filipino area of responsibility mean
- How to find a pen pal