Become a seller obsolete
Start-up wants to make brokers obsolete
A Linz start-up closes a gap in the market that has been evident for years: Linda.at competes with the conventional brokerage for the brokerage of Austria's real estate.
“Be your own broker”, the people of Linz advertise with their online services for everyone. Behind it is a real estate portal, with which sellers can partially create a professional synopsis of their property themselves. Wherever sellers need professional support and the expertise of real estate experts, Linda offers appropriate services. For example, you can commission Linda to create 360 ° recordings or even digital tours of your own property, which should give potential buyers / tenants an optimal impression of the conditions on site.
Commission-free for buyers and tenants - the end of the double rain of money
If the mediation is successful, the seller or landlord pays the property a fixed price of 1850 €. In addition, there are additional monthly costs for the synopsis of € 55 / month for sale or € 25 / month for rental, as well as additional costs if additional services are used.
The positive thing about this price model: There are no agency fees for the buyer or tenant. According to Linda, Austria is one of the last countries where real estate agents are legally allowed to charge 3% commission from the sales price or three gross monthly rents for their services - both from the seller / landlord and from the buyer / tenant.
Compared to the services of a conventional real estate agent, however, the costs incurred for sellers / landlords are also a bargain, according to Managing Director Jobert Tiggeler: “The services of a real estate agent are always the same - regardless of whether the property is worth € 300,000 or € 500,000. But the commission for the broker is currently 3% of the property value - twice as much. In the cases mentioned, a commission of € 18,000 or € 30,000 would be incurred with a conventional mediation. At Linda, on the other hand, we support the customer with our know-how. We support him where he needs support - and at fixed prices. "
Source: OTS APA
- Are there state-funded start-up centers
- How are potato chips made in factories
- What are the negative effects of adoption
- Why do some Nepalis look European
- What makes skin acne susceptible
- Have you ever launched a daemon?
- What is Indianapolis Speedway also known as
- Where do Laeuse really come from
- What is Strobilanthes kunthianus
- Is yazing com a scam
- Is there an ice bar in SF
- Katakuri actually likes Luffy
- How can I set up a neighborhood ISP
- What are the best arguments against racism
- It was predicted that ping would make MySpace obsolete
- What is frontal neurosis
- What does C inherit from Pascal
- How did you combine hardware and software
- How did the British Empire end
- Why are some top laner beating
- What is another word for guy
- Where is the best hairdresser in Canberra
- What is a temporary police chief
- What happened to Henri Desire Landru
- How complicated is jazz
- Could this happen nowadays
- Where can I recycle scrap metal
- Who is your favorite unpopular DC cartoon character?
- How much data does WhatsApp use
- How reliable do you think Quora is
- Which MBA exam should I prepare for?
- How popular is LibreOffice
- What is Fitter Trading with ITI