How do you describe Matcha in chocolate?
Dear HelloFresh team,
please send me an email at
as soon as you have news or publish a post.
On cold, wet days we urgently need warm and soothing drinks. And there are quite a few of them in autumn and winter: hot mulled wine, numerous types of tea, chai latte, hot chocolate and a wide variety of coffees. Everyone has their own preferences, do you think so? And some combinations are more unusual than others.
One particular drink has caught our attention in the past few weeks. A green one. And although green drinks mostly stand for detox or healthy power, in this case it is about a real pampering drink! Hot chocolate with matcha. The combination of white chocolate, marshmallows and matcha powder makes our hearts warm.
You are even happy about the cold outside!
Hot chocolate with matcha - a healthy feel-good drink
Despite marshmallows and white chocolate, our new favorite drink also has healthy properties. The grass-green color comes from the Matcha powder; finely ground green tea leaves. Matcha is considered a health-promoting pick-me-up and is a great substitute, especially for those who want to do without coffee. Matcha caffeine also has a longer-term effect and doesn't make you as shaky as coffee can. By the way, the powder is full of antioxidants (compared to superfoods like goji berries and pomegranate), stimulates metabolism and fat burning and, as if that weren't enough, it is also an effective remedy for bad breath (matcha prevents after eating Bacterial growth).
Hot chocolate with matcha - our recipe
Did we whet your appetite? Then the winter recipe should follow here 🙂!
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 300 ml of milk
- 50 g white chocolate, chopped
- big marshmallows
- Sieve the matcha powder into a saucepan. Add 2 teaspoons of the milk and mix until no more lumps can be seen. Add the remaining milk and white chocolate to the mixture. Heat over medium temperature, stirring occasionally until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is warm.
- Top with marshmallows and sprinkle with some matcha powder.
I hope the hot chocolate with matcha will warm you up well in autumn and winter!
If you are still looking for the right cake for our green feel-good drink, then you should definitely try this delicious matcha cake. Or, if nothing can stop you from using ice cream in the colder months of the year, then we have a recipe for Matcha ice cream lollies here.
Enojy your meal
Share your discovery
- What is cinematography
- How do I train my dogs on paper
- Parquet floors are recommended in the kitchen
- Medical tourism is what kind of activity
- What are the different examples of dyslexia
- What exactly is psychological warfare
- How do societies influence each other
- What are the causes of the 2011 tsunami
- Is it good to do a BBA
- What are the top 10 academic journals
- What is Alan Greenspan's legacy
- What is religion minus theology
- What is RELD in railways
- Which BJP MLA breaks the Ambedkar statue
- Is the elitist at Stanford Law School
- How can we be happy 3
- What is the full form of MATLAB
- How does the trend analysis work in marketing
- How do Android instant apps work
- How can we build willpower
- What do determinants and eigenvalues actually mean?
- How can you automatically bid on eBay
- When is the electronics obsolete?
- Was Othello jealous or just suspicious