How do you design a secure network
The internet is a place of almost infinite possibilities. Even if more and more access to the Internet is made via apps, browsers are still the main way users are on the Internet. Browsers such as Explorer, Edge Mozilla, Google Chrome or Safari are available for PC, tablet or smartphone. DsiN gives tips on what to consider for data protection and security.
Actively use settings and extensions for a safe surfing experience
Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Chrome or Safari are among the most widely used web browsers: Many today already achieve a decent level of security. But not everyone is trustworthy and not every online shop is genuine. Web browsers themselves can also be attacked and run malware. The level of security can be further improved using the setting options in the menu bar.
The most important basic rules for safe web surfing
With a few simple rules you can protect yourself from many unpleasant surprises:
- Keep your browser up to date: Your and your software programs such as virus protection and Firewall should always be up to date - just like Browser and Plugins. Allow automatic security updates in the settings.
- Avoid unnecessary data traces: and you can delete your browser history via the browser settings. Prohibit so-called tracking or give preference to search engines from the outset that do not store any information about users.
- Surf incognito: Make sure the connection is encrypted. To surf anonymously, you can hide your internet connection. This goes with services like that TOR browser or VPN. Here, data is sent via servers that are distributed around the world and thus anonymized.
- For parents: protect your children while surfing the net: Accompany your child's internet usage. Use parental controls such as content filters that block access to non-child-friendly websites.
- What is a design composite in UX
- How is it that only some oceans are polluted
- Is it right to say good morning
- Germline gene therapy is cheaper than vaccines
- Are there private schools in Sweden?
- Is there an app for forex trading
- How are condensation and precipitation similar?
- What exactly is detox
- Why does our temperature fluctuate during sleep
- Is stem cell banking beneficial
- Why was Darwin criticized
- Which was Nokia's first cell phone
- Should my first home be a maisonette
- Is Cengage Physics good for IIT preparation
- What's going on in Kenya
- Is steroid use legal in Canada
- How important is trust in golf
- When do you start dying and why
- What role do electrons play in electricity
- What is 100 100 10
- Fonts are important when creating a website
- How is your organic chemistry so strong
- How legitimate is wine pairing actually?
- What is the easiest yoga position