DirectTV costs more now
Only real with the eight points!
The promise of quality for the guest!
The official DTV stars indicate to the guest: This accommodation has been checked and rated according to the star criteria of the German Tourism Association.
Depending on the facilities and service, the accommodation is awarded one to five stars - from simple to first-class.
The DTV stars are a voluntary quality control for holiday apartments and houses as well as holiday rooms with up to nine beds.
Your contact person for the classification is the tourism organization or tourist information office at the location of the holiday accommodation. All information on prices and the classification process can be obtained directly from our license partner.
You can find your local contact person directly using the license holder search.
Each holiday accommodation is checked using the nationally standardized catalog of criteria.
»Criteria for holiday homes / apartments (PDF)
»Criteria for vacation rooms (PDF)
Your local tourism organization or tourist information office will be happy to explain the requirements and arrange an inspector for you to inspect your accommodation. After a successful examination you will receive a certificate with the classification result. Now you can advertise with the stars.
Hosts can advertise with the DTV stars for three years. A new classification is then required.
Arrange a new appointment to appraise your holiday accommodation in good time before your star rating expires. So you can advertise with your stars without interruption.
›You will receive a free entry on the DTV information portal »Sterneferien.de
›Advertise with the stars on your website and in booking portals " Overview
›See the overview of the »Star products and order in " Online shop
›Legal information on renting
›Information on handling guest complaints
›Best practice picture examples
Our Host brochure informs you about the DTV stars.
The German Tourism Association charges a one-time license fee of € 30 plus VAT for three years for each accommodation (holiday home, holiday apartment, holiday room provider). A discount applies to hosts with multiple accommodations.
The one-time processing fee for the on-site examination is also determined by your responsible tourism organization.
- Are Spix's Macaws extinct
- What are the benefits of padmasana
- Is humanity threatened with extinction
- How fried rice came to India
- How many trees are there in Alaska
- What is BTST and STBT
- What is Aspergillus nidulans
- The European Union could implode
- Why is the Greta van fleet bad
- Why are shares not repayable?
- Are recruits checked for honesty by police officers
- Do Koreans look like Chinese or Tibetans
- How is Wilhelm III. Died
- What is the purpose of Skill India
- Why is that relevant
- What is your responsibility for Clean India
- Why does a glacier move
- What is the Weight Watchers Program
- What script was used to write Rig Veda
- What's the best book for EMT
- Is attar and essential oil the same
- Who is the best prosthetics teacher
- Settings as social workers
- What is a tin element