What is your favorite fitness wearable
The best gift ideas for technology-loving athletes
Apart from the fact that putting up a Christmas tree and struggling with knotted fairy lights can develop into a real workout very quickly, it is usually difficult to stick to your fitness goals over the holidays. There are a lot and delicious to eat and we lie prefer to be comfortable on the sofa around than to exercise. But that doesn't mean you should lose sight of your goals completely over the holidays.
After the holidays, you (and your family) can get motivated again. This works even better with the right (technical) support. We present some great gift ideas that motivate, improve performance or improve the general quality of life - and which every fitness enthusiast will definitely be happy about.
The best gift ideas
With its clear screen, elegant design and an impressive number of fitness-related functions, the Fitbit Versa is one of the best smartwatches on the market. It not only connects to your mobile phone and receives messages and reports calls, but also provides you with over 15 exercises, measures your heart rate and sleep rhythm and also includes all the other stat-tracking functions that we from the company that makes this portable Technology miracle launched in 2013, already know.
Apple Watch Series 4
For everyone who owns an iPhone, the Apple Watch Series 4 is an attractive and effective fitness tracker. It also has some exclusive functions that are only available from Apple Health. Series 4 differs from its predecessor Series 3 in that it has longer battery life, a swim tracking function and a special system that notifies you of your heart rate.
Nokia Body +
Getting on the scales has become a lot more interesting thanks to the Nokia Body +. These highly sensitive scales measure your weight, BMI, total body fat and water content, as well as bone and muscle mass. In case you're wondering where all this workout is going, Nokia Body + will tell you. She also takes care not to get you wet while jogging. As the? It even shows the weather forecast ...
Samsung IconX Wireless Headset
Nothing motivates you when you run like good music. Imagine if your earplugs not only played your favorite songs, but could also register your workout and measure calories burned at the same time. The Samsung IconX make it possible. And you don't even have to take out your cell phone for that; this intelligent headset can be operated by simply swiping and tapping. And of course it is also wireless, so that nothing stands in the way of your workout in the truest sense of the word.
- Accepts Amazon Skrill
- An aerospace engineer can apply for NIFT
- Are there quark stars
- Why is Final Fantasy 9 so overlooked
- What are sessile invertebrates
- What is a PRB in LTE
- How is it that only some oceans are polluted
- Why don't people answer my questions
- What is unconventional energy source
- What are the best dropshippers
- How is Asutosh College of Geology Honors
- Why aren't planets falling
- What exactly is psychological warfare
- What basic values should every seller have?
- Is the TV dead
- Renowned organization against unpleasant managers
- Is wrestling popular abroad
- Why do we pray aloud
- Why do colors absorb heat
- Did you love Avengers Endgame?
- What is acid protease
- What are the hardest plants
- Home Depot will copy dorm keys
- What are some sources of competitive information
- Is Wonolo real or a scam
- Why do atoms form an ionic bond
- What invests in stocks like
- What makes petroleum jelly good for the skin
- Which credit cards does Target accept
- What is Trenton NJ known for
- PUBG phones have Ghillie suits
- What are examples of miracles in real life
- What invests in stocks like
- What is the best backlink service