What is NADPH H.
|Oops. This is an Articulus brevis minimus ...|
Click on "Edit" and turn it into an Articulus longissimus!
Synonyms: nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate, NADPH
English: nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate
NADP is a coenzyme that can bind and transfer electrons and hydrogen. It belongs to the group of redox coenzymes and is involved in redox reactions. The protonated or reduced form is called NADPH designated.
The molecular formula of NADP is C.21H29N7O17P.3
3D model: NADP + (oxidized form)
In the case of dehydration, in addition to the reduction of NADP+ one more proton for NADPH (H.+) released. That is why one often finds the simplified notation NADPH2 for NADPH + H+. However, NADPH and the proton are not chemically linked, but are only formed simultaneously.
In contrast to NAD, NADPH is required as a hydrogen carrier in anabolic metabolic processes. In plant cells it plays a crucial role in the reactions of photosynthesis.
In human (animal) cells, NADP or NADPH is used among other things:
In addition, plants can form NADPH as part of photosynthesis.
- Where did Thomas Edison invent the lightbulb?
- Why do people think haggis is gross?
- How is bioinformatics helpful in sequencing DNA
- How are jealousy and greed connected?
- What are the handles in Premiere Pro
- Cytosine is a pyrimidine
- Which is the richest city in Telangana
- The pH of blood varies
- What are anonymous functions
- What is the hybridization of BF3
- Which dua should be read before the iftar?
- How do you understand transcendent and transcendent
- Is social media inherently narcissistic
- How can I motivate someone
- What was your best Black Friday deal
- Which team won the Vivo IPL 2018
- What is the anatomy of resilience
- How are leaves in plants changed
- Is Google Authorship still important for SEO?
- What is sweat made of in the first place?
- What is woman power
- Are the sirens considered demons
- Reservations create an unequal society
- Romanian people are vampires