How can I restore a database
How can I re-create a deleted database?
In this article you will learn how to restore databases that were deleted with the drop database command via SSH or script.
A database can be restored if:
- The deletion took place via a PHP script.
- The deletion via SSH took place.
Database can NOT be restored if:
- The deletion in the STRATO customer login took place.
All you need to create the database is your domain name, your master password, the database name and an SSH client, e.g. PuTTY.
In the following step, establish the SSH connection to the job in which the database was located.
If you have successfully established the login, please use the following command:
|mysql -h rdbms -u [username] –p|
Now enter your used database password. Mysql> appears under PuTTY. Proceed with the following command:
|create database [database name];|
The database has now been created again and can be accessed via PHPmyAdmin.
- Are there hot girls in ISIS
- What colors for bras do you prefer
- Are there other digital publications like Aeon
- Where is the valley of flowers
- You Can Make Money Online With Google
- Oracle is difficult to learn
- Where does the word spiritual come from?
- What are some typical bollywood papa dialogues
- Why is LPG always bottled?
- How does loss feel?
- Knife or bullet that is more deadly
- Why are left handed hitters generally aggressive?
- What do you mean by logistical support
- What is housework
- Artificial intelligence is a smart idea
- What religions believe that animals have souls
- What role does concentration play during meditation?
- What are some Symptoms of Amusia
- How do you say spider in German?
- What are the skills of an economist
- What is your opinion on NaMo TV
- Spirolactone reduces facial hair growth
- What is the user datagram log
- How would you prefer schizophrenia