You can 3D print plastic bottle caps
Influence of the quality of the PP plastic bottle cap
The influence of the quality of PP plastic bottle caps. Choosing a sensible processing technology has a very important influence on the quality of plastic bottle caps. For example, if the clamping position is not correct when machining slender shafts, thin and thin support elements, the process leads to processing. Deformation leading to oversize and affecting the quality of the shape.
Below are some typical problems that are common in the mold processing process. 1) When processing the cavity and the core rounding of the plastic bottle cap, deep, rough knife marks are left behind if the feed rate is too great. These knife marks generally cause a stress concentration that occurs during quenching and tempering. Micro cracks arise. When assembling on an injection molding machine, crack propagation occurs due to the long period of use. This causes the workpiece to break.
2) The heat treatment process of the workpiece has a greater impact on the quality of the plastic bottle cap. For example, quenching the workpiece affects the size of the workpiece. The finishing process must take into account the problem of insufficient clearance due to its quenching deformation. For example, when cutting carbon steel workpieces such as T 10 due to the poor hardenability of the material itself, the quenching position has a great impact on the overall accuracy of the workpiece. Choosing an unsuitable quenching position will result in serious deformation of the workpiece. Selection of the molding materials for plastic bottle caps When selecting the molding materials, the operating conditions and processing techniques of the plastic bottle caps must be fully taken into account. In general, such plastic hot working bottle cap materials are often selected from materials such as 5 CrMnMo and 5 CrNiMo, but not high due to their alloy content, if the size of the plastic bottle cap of the workpiece is larger than 300mm, its hardenability is poor and the core cannot hardened. Therefore, this type of material is generally suitable for small plastic bottle caps. Larger size and more complicated shape In general, materials such as 5 Cr 2 NiMoVS and 3 Cr 2 MoVNi are used.
- Is Deadmau5 good as a person
- Should keep Zidane Bale and sell Benzema
- What is Fiji's main source of income
- How is a volcanic caldera created
- What hurts more tattoo lines or shades
- How important are binoculars for bird watching
- What do liberals think of Angela Merkel
- Snopes will answer your questions precisely
- What are the benefits of padmasana
- Does the keto diet 3 work
- What does the particle represent
- How can I join Ola
- Which is the longest river in Kenya
- What are the different types of MIS
- What is a non-finite verb 1
- I think the right thing
- How was your experience at the KV school?
- Can cause aspartame blindness
- Who murdered the former KGB chief Oleg Erovinkin
- How is adjustment disorder diagnosed
- Is beef protein good
- Is kosher food blessed
- Blonde people have blonde pubic hair
- Is cheating part of learning in school