How do condoms actually feel?
The condom is one of the so-called barrier methods. This means that its wafer-thin latex, polyethylene or polyurethane skin catches the male sperm cells and prevents them from fertilizing the egg cell. In addition, germs of sexually transmitted diseases do not get into the partner's body.
How to put the condom on correctly: Instructions
The best possible protection is only available if the condom is used correctly. For one thing, it has to sit well. On the other hand, you have to put on the condom correctly. The latter requires some practice and appropriate timing. It is essential that you roll the condom over the penis before it comes into contact with the vagina, as sperm or pathogens can escape before ejaculation. The "Verhüterli" can only be properly slipped over when the male member is already stiff. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Carefully open the package with your fingers. Scissors, other sharp-edged or pointed objects and even long fingernails can damage the condom as soon as it is opened and thereby impair the protective effect.
- If the penis is not circumcised, pull back the foreskin and use your thumb and forefinger to push the air out of the tip of the condom, the so-called reservoir. So that you can unroll the condom, the bead must point outwards. Danger: Throw away the condom if you put it on the penis the wrong way round, there could already be seminal fluid or pathogens on the thin skin. Each condom can only be used once!
- Hold the top of the condom by the tip and unroll it completely. That should be easy, otherwise it might be too small. Do not try to force the condom on as this could damage the material.
- You can apply a lubricant to make the penis easier to slide into the vagina. This makes it more comfortable for the woman, especially if her vagina is not (sufficiently) moist or the couple is having anal intercourse. Note: The lubricant must be free of grease and oil, otherwise it could attack the rubber skin of the condom.
- After the ejaculation, the man should still hold the condom with a (remaining) stiff member at the bottom of the penis shaft and withdraw from the vagina. If the penis is already flaccid, there is a greater risk that the condom will slip off.
Note: How to put on the condom is also explained in the instructions that are usually included in the package.
Determine the right condom size
Almost every manufacturer has condoms in different sizes in their range. Most men can get by with a standard condom, but sometimes it makes sense to use narrower or wider versions. It is very easy to determine whether this is necessary in individual cases: by measuring the circumference of your stiff limb at the bottom of the shaft with a tape measure. When it comes to condoms, it is not the length of the penis that matters, but the width.
Many condom providers have lists on their websites or in the package insert from which you can see which condom size is most suitable for which penis circumference. There are also size calculators on the Internet, for example the condometer from the Federal Center for Health Education (BZgA). For orientation: Up to about eleven centimeters in circumference, you are a candidate for condoms with a slim fit (width approx. 47-49 mm), up to 13 centimeters standard condoms (52-54 mm) should fit, anything above that is a case for XXL contraceptives (55-57 mm).
It is important that the condom is smooth and tight (but not too tight) on the penis. If it wrinkles, can be moved or twisted on the limb, or if it is painful, it is very likely that it will not fit properly.
- How does migraines affect you at work?
- How to start coding
- How do parenting and parenting differ?
- What is YouTube TV
- Is peanut butter more nutritious than ghee
- INFPs are patient
- Furniture prices are negotiable
- How do I cure a phone addiction
- Which LED TV is good
- Can the i-pill be taken regularly?
- Why do cats always want doors to be opened?
- What is a divorce suit
- Homeschooled kids are weird
- What is ultrafast spectroscopy
- Pharmacy students study physics
- Which fruit name ends with LE
- How many taquerias are there in SF
- What are ASL grammar rules
- How are we going to produce fuel on Mars?
- What can reduce urea
- What is Olympic Broadcasting Services
- What are some great puzzles of thinking outside the box
- Can autistic people watch anime
- Is it safe to wear a tie