What does a housing estate mean
Housing estate (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Housing estate, Plural: Housing | settlements
- IPA: [ˈVoːnˌziːdlʊŋ]
- 1) contiguous area with residential buildings
- Determinative compound from the stem of the verb dwell and the noun settlement
- 1) residential area
- 1) Housing estate, residential area
- 1) settlement
- 1) Large housing estate
- 1) “Big ones came into being Housing estates with modern sanitary facilities and electricity, especially for large families, war invalids and war widows. "
- Nominative: singular Housing estate; Plural Housing estates
- Genitive: singular Housing estate; Plural Housing estates
- Dative: singular Housing estate; Plural Housing estates
- Accusative: singular Housing estate; Plural Housing estates
- Greek (new): 1) συνοικία (synikía) (Female)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Thick smoke fogged the contemplative Housing estate at Lütt Heesen.“
Mopo, August 12, 2019
„In a Housing estate In Sursee LU a house was on fire. The police and fire brigade were on duty.“
20 minutes, August 20, 2018
„A 48-year-old threatened in one Housing estate killing his neighbor in Völkermarkt. The man is officially known.“
DiePresse.com, August 15, 2018
„A damaged gas pipeline in Neufahrn required a large-scale deployment of police and rescue workers. In a Housing estate a gas pipe was damaged.“
Mercury, May 15, 2019
„Because of the strong smell of burnt fat, one of the residents alarmed one Housing estate the fire brigade in Fürstenfeld.“
Kleine Zeitung, April 17, 2019
„A week after a fire in one Housing estate a seriously injured man died.“
GMX, December 23, 2019
„In the next five years, the Kronsberg in Hanover is to be climate-neutral Housing estate arise.“
NDR, October 16, 2020
„So this hedgehog had his foray into one Housing estate probably not imagined - suddenly he was stuck.“
BILD.de, July 03, 2020
„In the event of a fire in one Housing estate A 37-year-old was seriously injured in Erfurt.“
In South Thuringia, December 13, 2019
„In a Housing estate In Osnabrück, a white shepherd dog tore a roebuck on Friday morning, as the police in Osnabrück announced.“
NWZ Online, December 14, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Residential complex: Building / complex with several / many apartments and communal facilities
- residential area: Spatial planning: built-up area in which only residential use is permitted
- Residential area: delimited or in a certain way related area of a town / town
Another word (synonym) for housing estate - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "housing estate":
hamlet:… Pronunciation / emphasis: IPA: [ˈvaɪ̯lɐ], plural: [ˈvaɪ̯lɐ] Word meaning / definition: 1) Housing estate or a homestead consisting of a few buildings, significantly smaller than a ...
urbanització: Urban development: the settlement, the housing estate Origin of the term: from the Latin noun urbs (the city) Translations German: 1) the development, the urbanization, the urbanization; 2) the settlement, the housing estate
Large housing estate: a particularly large housing estate Examples of use: 1) In this extremely dreary large housing estate, one could become megalomaniac right away
colony: ... Plants, animals or bacteria that live in a close natural community 3) Geography: Housing estate on the outskirts 4) Sociology: Group of people of the same ...
advantageous: ... would have been advantageous not to disturb the lecture with loud noises. 1) The expansion of the housing estate was an advantageous development for us, as we made new friends ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Housing estate" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Wohnsiedlung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "housing estate" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Housing estates (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wohn | sied | lun | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
residence (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular residence; Plural residences genitive: singular ...
Residence pad (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular residence edition; Majority of residence requirements Genitive: ...
Residence requirements (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Residence | Sitz | auf | La | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Residences (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Dative Singular: Residence Hyphenation: Wohn | sit | ze…
Residences (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wohn | sit | zen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈvoːnˌzɪt͡sn̩]…
Residence (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wohn | sit | zes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈvoːnˌzɪt͡səs]…
Residential stable house (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the Wohnstallhaus; Most of the stable houses ...
Residential stable house (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wohn | stall | hau | ses Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Residential barn houses (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wohn | stall | häu | ser Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Residential stable houses (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wohn | stall | häu | sern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Residential street (German) Wohnstrasse is a different way of spelling Wohnstrasse, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
- Which branch has more leeway in iti
- What's so good about Airbnb
- Should Rafa Benitez be fired now
- What is the cheapest accommodation in Amsterdam
- How the scheme improves website ranking
- Which one should I choose college or university
- Where can I download Suits Season 1
- How is the coding environment in MMMUT
- What is your opinion on TRT
- What is the best kiteboarding harness
- How is adjustment disorder diagnosed
- Is the FIITJEE good for IIT aspirants
- Chandigarh has an airport
- Which bike should a student buy?
- Why is the exam important in class
- What do you think of Yannis Stournaras
- Why are the lungs so inefficient
- What is the IUPAC name of Valine
- What do people learn in Christian camps
- How does a ball seam work in cricket
- What is the capacity of 10 Mbit / s
- How is the night life in Redlands, California
- How does Jamestown look today?
- How strong is the German Quora community
- When did Junkook join BTS
- Is it possible to simulate DNA
- Sweet potatoes are good for your stomach
- What is the actual shipping delay for Nexus 4
- How did you escape the gang life
- What are some forms of legal kidnapping
- Is an oppositional defiant disorder a wrong diagnosis
- Why are salts water-soluble
- What are my grandma's chances