How do you pronounce chivalry and chivalry
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Ritual | ability, no plural
- IPA: [ˈʁɪtɐlɪçkaɪ̯t]
- 1) Special and polite approach by a man to a woman
- Derivation of the noun from the adjective chivalrous with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -hood
- 1) He always approached his beloved with a special attitude chivalry opposite.
- 1) “I am touched like a child at the birthday table when I make the small gestures of the chivalry meet. "
- 1) “Apparently he's keeping Marc's loyalty to the Nibelung, which has long since become out of date, or it is a remnant of the equally rare ones chivalry.“
- Nominative: singular chivalry; Plural —
- Genitive: singular chivalry; Plural —
- Dative: singular chivalry; Plural —
- Accusative: singular chivalry; Plural —
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The House of the Blue Lions represents the ideals of strength and chivalry. In addition to the House of the Blue Lions, the House of the Black Eagle was also presented. Fire Emblem: Three Houses to be released on Jan.“
jpgames.de, July 11, 2019
„These dark agents fight alongside the knights, but are free from the code of the chivalry. Whatever it takes to win, the Black Priors will pay the price.“
4Players, January 19, 2019
„"According to the laws of chivalry let's take our hat off from afar to hard-working and successful women ”, Orban bowed rhetorically to the Chancellor.“
Berliner Zeitung, August 19, 2019
„Basically, however, it's about chivalry, a quality a woman should cultivate in her partner.“
Achgut.com, March 4th, 2020
„It's about this blueprint: Specifically, it's about the blueprint chivalry for the SMG MAC-10. This can be obtained via the paid path of the current Cold War Season 1 Battle Pass.“
Mein-MMO.de, January 11, 2021
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "chivalry":
cavalry:… 1) via synonymous French: cavalerie from Italian: cavelleria = cavalry, chivalry borrowed in the 17th century; to cavaliere = rider educated; from synonymous ...
cavalleria: ... the cavalry: mounted military unit 2) history: the chivalry 3) transfer the chivalry Translations See translations under Cavalry See translations ...
galanteria: the gallantry: extremely polite, courteous behavior towards women. Translations See translations under gallantry, see translations under chivalry
Sword line: ... to the knighthood with the handover of a consecrated sword, accolade and pledge of chivalry Synonyms: 1) Knight promotion Overarching terms: 1) ...
Civility: Decency, decency, courtesy, chivalry, liability Opposite words: 1) Obscenity, tactlessness, rudeness Examples of use: 1) “The expectations of civility are pretty much the same within national borders, but differ from country to country
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Ritterlichkeit" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Ritterlichkeit/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Ritterlichkeit" and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Knights (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Rituals Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʁɪtɐn] Grammatical…
Order of knights (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular number of knight orders; Plural the knight orders genitive: ...
Order of knights (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Rit | ter | or | dens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Chivalric novel (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: Einzahl der Ritterroman; Most of the chivalric novels ...
Chivalric novels (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Rit | ter | ro | ma | ne Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Chivalric novels (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Rit | ter | ro | ma | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Chivalric novel (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Rit | ter | ro | mans Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Knight armor (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular, the knight armor; Most of the armor ...
- How did the keto diet
- Why did Darth Sidious hate Darth Vader
- 8 reasons why startups fail 1
- How can tetanus be fatal
- What are some traditional recipes from Algeria
- What is mechanical pressure
- Is ammonia in the urine
- How to become a Kaggle's Top Solver
- AOL still exists as of 2019
- How is insulin transported from the pancreas
- What does the WWW contain
- What is the local market analysis
- Is my friend wrong for me
- What is Bluetooth LE
- When will karma get to others
- What do the Maltese think of Arabs
- How children found a band
- What is Cable Internet Service
- Formaldehyde is still used by undertakers
- What is a cross sibling
- Is Microsoft Azure HIPAA compliant
- How does packaging affect the environment?
- Is cyberspace either a space or a place?