What drugs are best to try
What drugs are used to treat high blood pressure?
For people with, the cycle has been running "at full speed" for a long time. When they then start taking antihypertensive drugs, they can often feel weak at first. It can take a while for the circulatory system to adjust to lowering blood pressure.
Other side effects of the medication also only occur in the first few days of treatment and then go away on their own. To prevent side effects, you can start with a low dose of medication and then gradually increase it.
It is important not to jump to the conclusion that you cannot tolerate a drug. It can be a mere coincidence if, for example, a headache occurs after taking a drug. Just because two events occur at about the same time doesn't mean they are related. It is therefore worth trying a remedy a little longer.
But if you really can't tolerate a drug, you can try another active ingredient. Sometimes you have to try a little bit to find the right remedy together with your doctor.
Certain and herbal supplements can increase or decrease the effects of antihypertensive drugs. In order to avoid such interactions, it is best to only take it when absolutely necessary and after consulting your doctor.
- What makes you flow
- Dear Quorans, why did you smile today?
- What does a final declaration have to do
- What is buffet menu
- What are the beginnings of modern dentistry
- Can you do Ziebart over rust
- Who will win the Walmart Amazon Race
- Why are you following Ben Shapiro
- What is frontal lobe gliosis
- What are knife scales
- How to Eliminate Guitar Feedback
- What does that mean as f
- Why does our temperature fluctuate during sleep
- What are mosquitoes injecting you
- Being happy means being gay
- Giving is a cultural good
- Continuous optimization is more difficult than discrete optimization
- What is the process of mold remediation
- Can WhatsApp be integrated on a website
- Which foods damage car paint
- Do women have more genes
- What are impressions
- People use Periscope
- What are the characteristics of chaotic systems