How do I keep photos in google
Reverse search for pictures with the mobile phone: This is how it works
With the search engine Google you will not only discover text content, but also images. The reverse search for images helps you to find the source of motifs or similar photos.
We'll show you how the reverse image search works on Android phones and on iPhones via Google.
Reverse image searches on Google on Android and iOS
On the PC, you simply move your image file into the search window to immediately find similar images and sources. Unfortunately, this does not work in the mobile view. To do a reverse image search on Google while mobile, you have to proceed as follows:
- Open the Chrome app.
- Go to Google and switch to the image search using the button above.
- Find the picture you want.
- Hold your finger longer in the photo.
- A new menu will now appear. Here you choose Search for the picture in Google.
- As a result, you will see the websites on which this or a similar image can be found.
Alternatively, you can simply click on an image that is already integrated into a website instead of searching for it on Google. So you will also find the option Search for the picture in Google.
This reverse search reaches its limits if you cannot find the image on a website or via the image search. For example, if you have received a photo via WhatsApp or Facebook and want to find out the source or find similar images, you have to proceed differently.
Image search with an existing image
The Google Lens app will help you here. The reverse search works, for example, with photos that you open in WhatsApp or Facebook or have already saved in your gallery. This is how the image search works with an existing image.
- The reverse search works, for example, with photos that you open in WhatsApp or Facebook or have already saved in your gallery. So open the corresponding app with the image you are looking for.
- Tap the picture.
- Now choose the share-Function.
- In the services you can share the picture with, you'll find Google Lens.
- Google Lens now provides you with results that are similar to the subject on your photo.
These cell phones look the most beautiful on the display.
With apps like Facebook, pictures can only be shared via their own service and not via other apps. In this case, you must first save the photo on your mobile phone to perform the reverse search. Google Lens works on Android phones as well as iPhones and iPads. You need to install the Google app or Google Photos to access the reverse image search service.
Reverse search through Chrome browser
Alternatively, you can simply switch the display in the Chrome browser for the image search from the mobile to the desktop view. To do this, press the three dots on the top right. If the Google image search is open in the desktop view on the mobile phone, press the small camera symbol in the search bar. You can use this to upload a picture from the smartphone memory. The magnifying glass is used to search for websites with this or a similar image.
We have many more tips for taking pictures on your mobile phone:
- Why do I find peace in loneliness
- Why are genetic algorithms not used
- Can alcohol dehydrate you
- I have some kind of autism
- What snakes are native to Texas
- Why is Carrie Fisher still so popular
- What causes a negative pressure
- Edward Furlong had an unhappy childhood
- Have you ever known a kidnap victim?
- There are online coding boot camps
- How is the Heritage Institute of Technology
- Where can I learn exercises to improve memory
- Why do people call me baby
- What is the purpose of Skill India
- What does it mean to be a system administrator
- What can almost make a person faint
- How long are cancer cell telomeres
- Is the use of hidden cities legal
- What are Mailchimps' customer acquisition costs
- What is a BP monitor
- Is intelligence genetic or learned
- Can the subconscious be used for learning
- What is the real name of Post Malone?
- What makes cotton shirts shrink