How good are LFD monitors
Rohrbach / Ilm, January 23, 2014 - iiyama, one of the world's leading manufacturers of monitors and displays, is expanding its product range in the field of LFD monitors for digital signage applications to include the two OPS-compatible LFD displays ProLite LH4780SB with a screen diagonal of 47 Inch and ProLite LH5580B with 55 inch. Both LFD models are designed for 24/7 operation and for the first time support the OPS standard ("Open Pluggable Specification") from Intel, which allows maximum flexibility and easy configuration for digital signage applications. In addition, thanks to their high brightness and HD resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (2.1 megapixels), the two monitors guarantee perfect image quality for every application and lighting situation. They are now available in stores. Areas of application are not only the POS / POI in retail or industry, but also in the field of education and training, in museums and exhibitions as well as at trade fairs.
The Japanese monitor manufacturer iiyama is continuously expanding its product portfolio for digital signage applications and is introducing two new top models with 47 and 55 inches, both of which support high definition for the first time for the LFD area and impress with their perfect image quality. In addition to their high resolution, both models offer a high contrast and good color brilliance of the panel thanks to innovative panel technologies, even at larger viewing angles. The ProLite LH5580B works with AMVA3 panel technology, which even enables viewing angles of 178 ° both vertically and horizontally, i.e. the image remains crystal clear, even if you look at the display from the side. In addition, both devices offer high brightness: the brightness of the ProLite LH5580B is up to 450 cd / m2, that of the ProLite LH4780SB even at 700 cd / m2, which means that the picture can be viewed even in very bright ambient lighting or in direct incidence of light (e.g. sunlight) of the monitors clearly.
The slim and elegant design of the two new LFDs underlines their professional appearance. The displays can be used both in portrait and landscape format and as a table-top application and can thus be used in all specific digital signage environments. The equipment also includes the PIP and PBP (picture-in-picture) functions, which make it possible to view images from two different signal sources at the same time and are perfect for video conferencing, for example. With their LED backlight technology and 24/7 design, both models guarantee low power consumption and are therefore predestined for reliable long-term operation.
In addition to the integrated OPS slots for connecting plug-in PCs for digital signage applications, a large number of other connection options including VGA, DVI, 2 x HDMI, BNC video, S-video and the DisplayPort multimedia interface ensure compatibility with a wide range of options Range of systems such as workstations, high-end PCs, Apple Macintosh and even HD game consoles. Built-in stereo speakers with 10 watts provide the appropriate sound.
As a kiosk and information system, the displays are not only perfect for areas of application such as airports, shopping centers, showrooms and conference centers, but also at the POS / POI in retail or industry as well as in education, in museums and exhibitions as well as at trade fairs. Both new displays offer excellent product properties, especially for digital signage and presentation.
Both monitors are now available in stores and come with a three-year on-site service guarantee as standard. The ProLite LH4780SB with 47 inches is offered at a recommended retail price of 1,499.00 euros, the ProLite LH5580B with 55 inches at 1,999.00 euros.
iiyama short profile
Since it was founded in 1973, iiyama, headquartered in Japan, has made a name for itself primarily with affordable / high-performance displays and computer monitors. The portfolio ranges from inexpensive LCD / LED entry-level monitors to high-quality business devices with ergonomic features such as height adjustability and pivot function for professional use. Niche products such as touchscreens, scratch- and impact-resistant safety glass LCDs, large-format displays and devices for professional video surveillance (CCTV) complete the range. The company has been present in Germany since 1993 and has been a 100 percent subsidiary of the listed MCJ Co., Ltd., Japan, since 2006.
behle & partner KG
Maisacher Street 129
Tel .: 08141-527 50 41
Fax: 08141-527 50 50
- Which Indian startups do this pretty well?
- What are the best healthcare translation services
- How to replace the Nexus 7 battery
- Is Quora an acceptable source to quote from
- Why should space travel be banned?
- Why can't classically trained musicians improvise?
- Which are the best wood planes
- How does Spotify use Big Data
- Which underrated 80s film deserves a remake?
- Is there anything that evolves faster than technology
- How safe are essential oils for the skin
- How do mass shooting problems affect education?
- What is meant by a pH scale
- How many universes are there in our galaxy?
- Can we upgrade our branch in RVCE?
- How is an advertising platform set up technically?
- Could Quora benefit from using the game mechanics
- Where is the Sunda Trench
- What are attention to detail skills
- Who started the Tata car
- Form is more important than color
- How long does a refrigerator stay cold?
- Who wrote Genesis
- What habit will make your life better
- Are universities for profit
- Should I enroll in a political party?
- Who is Jessica Moorhouse
- Can the perfect nutrition replace exercise
- What is self-deception
- Which leads to people becoming stalkers
- Have you ever driven through a tree
- What is the most amazing Sanskrit word
- Are people informed enough about nutrition today?