What is the full form of PARAM
What is PARAM-O?
Create Archicad parametric library objects with PARAM-O without writing a single line of GDL code. This easy-to-use tool for creating GDL objects takes advantage of node-based editing - the result is a fully Archicad compatible parametric library object.
- Fully node-based parametric creation
- Live preview of the final object as it is being created.
- Save the result as an Archicad parametric library object.
- Several basic shapes available (such as block, sphere, cylinder, etc.).
- Define pen and surface attributes for each shape created.
- Math and trigonometric operations.
- Form boolean operations.
- Transformations of shapes.
- Download the appropriate apx file from the download list.
- Put the apx file in your Archicad Add-Ons folder or add it manually using the Add-On Manager.
- Refer to the reference manual for detailed installation instructions.
PARAM-O is offered as a technology preview.
Get timely access to upcoming product innovations, test functionality and provide feedback during the development process. Technology Preview functions are not fully supported, may not be functionally complete, and are not suitable for use in production. We are taking into account the future iterations of the technology preview and will try to resolve any issues customers may encounter while using these features.
Let us know how we're doing!
- Is a bank loan an asset 1
- Who is considered a socialite in Seattle
- What is your personal sleep recipe
- What is hot iced tea
- Is geology for an A student
- Which US states border Canada
- What exactly is psychological warfare
- Who was America's first ally
- How long do tomatoes live
- How bees avoid drowning
- What motivates you to practice
- Why is salt used in the ice cream factory
- Is the Nikon D5200 a good DSLR?
- Is there a mind
- What happened to Carly Rae Jepsen
- As a German veterinarian abroad
- What anime ruined your childhood
- Does Thor need air to survive?
- Who makes the best wrench
- What would happen if India destroyed itself?
- What are some causes of Pompe disease
- Is Battlefield 4 better than Battlefield 1
- Why is pseudoscience so popular
- BITS Goa is a strict college