Bowe Bergdahl's parents are far to the left
Bowe Bergdahl: a disaffected deserter?
Hero or deserter? While Bowe Bergdahl's parents share their pride and bliss with the whole of America, accusatory voices grow louder calling the US soldier, who had been exchanged for five years under Taliban hostage, a deserter and traitor.
Bergdahl himself is now in Germany and is being prepared for his life in freedom in Landstuhl in Rhineland-Palatinate. He does not yet know how long the 28-year-old Bowe Bergdahl will be treated in the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Palatinate, said a spokesman for the largest military hospital outside the United States. "How long he stays here is decided by the doctors."
Sergeant Bergdahl should be examined medically and psychologically. The spokesman still gave no information about his constitution.
People withdrew where they were missing
In the USA, however, Bergdahl's former comrades are now breaking their signed vow of silence on Facebook and the cable channel CNN, accusing at least six US soldiers of having been killed in searches for the “selfish” Bergdahl.
For months after Bergdahl's disappearance on June 30, 2009 near the Pakistani border, people and material were concentrated on the search and withdrawn elsewhere, where they were dangerously missing.
Bowe Bergdahl's parents may be referring to this storm of contempt on social media when they predict a long "decompression period": "Bowe has been gone so long that it will be difficult for him to return," said father Robert Bergdahl on Sunday in front of reporters in Boise, Idaho.
He compared the reintegration of his son with the decompression process after a dive at great depths: "If he comes up too fast, it will kill him."
The father had learned languages in the five years that were spoken in the Afghan border region with Pakistan. At President Obama's side, he had uttered the first words of welcome addressed to his son in Pashto. In solidarity with his son, the man had grown a long full beard. He's still wearing it: "The matter is not over yet."
"Bowe Bergdahl deserted"
"I was angry back then, and now I'm even more pissed off because of all the fuss," the former sergeant in Bergdahl's unit, Matt Vierkant, scolded CNN. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a war and his American comrades lost their lives when they had to look for him."
- Does Yelp have an API
- I could wage a war against the people
- Peace or war, what are you taking
- How productive is the internet
- How is the year 2019 for Virgos
- How can cortical bone be reduced
- Chandigarh has an airport
- Where can I study finance in Switzerland?
- What is the current GDP for Mumbai
- How's HostGator's hatchling plan
- How does polyhydroamnion occur in oesophageal atresia
- What does a lepton do
- Which species can cross? Why
- Who sang the song Dear Friends in 1974
- Can we eat rose stalks
- What is yeast
- How do i love someone
- Exists Spain
- How do I unlock a network
- What are the examples of convex polygon
- Who was America's first notoriety
- Why does Bose use paper cone drivers
- How heavy is ferrous metal
- When did the PCs first come out?