How to breed ocean quahogs
View of exotic foods from the animal kingdom
Exotic foods pp 145-162 | Cite as
Like the plant kingdom, the animal kingdom also provides exotic foods. We should be thinking less about mammals and birds, but mainly about marine life. The latter is the main focus these days and it will probably stay that way.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bader, L .: All about the rice table. Munich: W. Heyne Verlag 1966 (Kroepoek) Google Scholar
- Borgstrom, G .: Fish as Food, Vol. 1-4. New York-London: Academic Press 1961/1965Google Scholar
- Habermehl, G .: Poison animals and their weapons, 3rd edition Berlin-Heidelberg-New York-Tokyo: Springer 1983Google Scholar
- Kreuzer, R .: Fishery Products. West Byfleet, Surrey: Fishing News (Books) 1974Google Scholar
- Ludorff, W., Meyer, V .: Fish and fish products, 2nd edition Berlin-Hamburg: P.Parey 1973Google Scholar
- Magno-Orejana, F .: Fermented Fish Products. In "Handbook of Tropical Foods" (H.T. Chan Jr.). New York-Basel: Marcel Dekker 1983Google Scholar
- Meyer-Waarden, P.F .: Crustaceans and mollusks. In “Handbook of Food Chemistry” (W. Schormüller, ed.), Volume III / 2. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York: Springer 1968, pp. 1549–1592Google Scholar
- Pax, F .: Sea products. A concise dictionary of marine raw materials. Berlin: Gebr. Borntraeger 1962Google Scholar
- Schenck, E.-G., Naundorf, G .: Lexicon of tropical, subtropical and Mediterranean foods and beverages. Herford: Nicolaische Verlagsbuchhandlung 1966Google Scholar
- Steinkraus, K.H .: Handbook of Indigenous Fermented Foods. New York-Basel: Marcel Dekker 1983, p. 487-526 (fish sauces and pastes) Google Scholar
- Watt, B.K., Merrill, A.L .: Composition of Foods, raw, processed, prepared. Agric. Handbook No. 8. US Dept. Agric, Washington 1963Google Scholar
- Wheeler, A .: The big book of fish. Stuttgart: Eugen Ulmer 1977Google Scholar
Authors and Affiliations
- 1. Institute for Food Chemistry, University of Hanover, Hanover 91, Germany
- How are condensation and precipitation similar?
- How is Nibiru invisible?
- Who was the person who divided India
- Do women have more genes
- Ketchup was invented before mustard
- Is diamond syrup safe for babies
- Why do we pray aloud
- Who murdered the former KGB chief Oleg Erovinkin
- What are the financial functions of Excel
- Who has the fastest hands in UFC
- What was Dolly Parton's first film
- What is feature extraction
- What is the most misunderstood thing about antidepressants
- Is ClickHole profitable
- How to root Lenovo A6600D40
- How are the school assemblies in the Ivy League
- For which candidates are centrists voting?
- How do I try CLAT
- What is universalization in Tanzania
- Can Reliance reach the level of Tata
- Did Andrew Weil ever go to church?
- Is Donald Trump a person
- Can masturbation reduce my performance in bed
- What is the earliest evidence of war