What is the highest ranking of him
Palo Alto Networks: Highest Ranking - "Gartner Peer Insights" for WAN Edge Infrastructures
February 15, 2021 - There's no better way to kick off 2021 than in the Gartner Peer Insights Study "Voice of the Customer: WAN Edge Infrastructure 2021" from February as best placed provider to be recognized by our customers: We are pleased that Palo Alto Networks not only triumphed in the choice of customers, but also received the highest overall rating of all providers with an overall rating of 5.0 / 5.0.
Gartner Peer Insights is a platform for evaluating and reviewing enterprise technology solutions by end-user professionals for end-user professionals. Gartner scrutinizes the ratings - no vendor bias, no hidden agendas, just the real voices of business users that count.
Palo Alto Networks received the highest number of responses for any provider, with a new record of 149 customer ratings. In addition, 99% of these customer testimonials say they are willing to recommend the Palo Alto Networks SD-WAN solution to other companies. Customers rated our product 4.9 / 5.0 for "Product Capabilities, Evaluation and Contracting, Integration and Deployment, Service and Support". In addition, we were the only vendor to have received the Customer's Choice award in corporate, manufacturing, and every other sub-category. We believe that this recognition is due in no small part to our focus on innovation, which is entirely focused on solving customer problems.
Four months ago, we launched the industry's first next-generation SD-WAN solution and further developed CloudGenix SD-WAN beyond the previous SD-WAN environment. With CloudGenix SD-WAN, customers achieve an average ROI of 243% within three years (Forrester TEI report: SD-WAN Spotlight).
In addition, they get the following SD-WAN features:
- Application-defined: Provides application-level visibility, enables network teams to create app-based policies and provide SLAs for all apps - enables exceptional end-user experiences.
- Autonomous: Automated operations and problem prevention using machine learning and data science, eliminating up to 99% of WAN and application access trouble tickets.
- Cloud deployment: Enables all branch office services to be delivered from the cloud, including networking and security, simplifying WAN management, and enabling branch office rollouts in minutes instead of months.
We also launched the industry's most comprehensive SASE solution that integrates CloudGenix SD-WAN and Prisma Access, our cloud-delivered security platform. With the SASE solution from Palo Alto Networks, customers receive security and app SLAs for all applications, first-class networks and security as well as the possibility of data science automation of IT operations.
As clients addressed COVID-19 and reorganized for a work-from-anywhere model, we delivered a Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solution. We also launched the ION 1000, a small form factor SD-WAN appliance for retail and small office / home offices (SOHO) that allows customers to deploy security and application SLAs to the home office as well !
We are really grateful to our customers for trusting Palo Alto Networks as their preferred security and network provider! We'd like to thank all of our customers out there for taking the time to provide feedback as you transform your business and IT for the next decade.
Gartner Peer Insights "Voice of the Customer: WAN Edge Infrastructure report"
We from the Omicron AG, your Palo Alto Networks Platinum Innovator Partner and Authorized Support Center (ASC) in Switzerland, will be happy to help you with any questions.
By the way:
This year, Palo Alto Networks, the world's leading provider of cybersecurity solutions, awards the Wallisell-based IT security service provider Omicron AG with the"Partner of the Year Award 2020" in the ALPS region out. This award is given to partners of Palo Alto Networks who stand out for their exceptional customer support and excellent project implementation. The Omicron AG has been a strategic partner of the manufacturer since 2009 and supports asPlatinum Innovator Partner and Authorized Support Center (ASC) successful numerous customers in Switzerland. Together with Palo Alto Networks, Omicron AG strives every day to offer its customers high-quality IT security services from a single source and to professionally address future IT security challenges from the end point, through the firewall to the cloud.
- What plants are from Arizona
- What is the earliest evidence of war
- Which brakes are better than disc or drum
- Who sang the song Fat Lip in 2001
- Can something created be something known
- What are some intelligence tests for animals
- What does RAC 81 RAC 53
- Why can SIM cards be rejected?
- Can Millennials Buy a House?
- What is pressure f
- Do you love tea
- When will penicillin be approved for OTC?
- How does cotton candy smell
- How do I set my Mac address
- Big data is a big BS
- What is the Irish word for unemployed
- How many Porsches are sold worldwide
- Will replace Michelin tires with dry rot
- Undercover narcissists are very smart people
- What is a definition essay
- Which is the smallest dinosaur
- How do animal camouflages develop
- How do I get out of loneliness
- What is pure waterproof