What is the biggest song text
The grossest forgery of the New Testament
Bibliography of all scientific publications
The second letter to the Thessalonians
approx. 112 pages, hardcover
Euro [D] 12.80 sFr 22.80 [RRP]
Gerd Lüdemann, born in 1946, is professor for the history and literature of early Christianity at the University of Göttingen. He heads the “Early Christian Studies” department at the Institute for Special Research and the “School of Religious History” archive at the Göttingen Theological Faculty. Most recently he published The First Three Years of Christianity at zu Klampen.
[Short text] Forgers in the name of truth Ð when writing the Second Letter to the Thessalonians, they went about their work particularly roughly.
[Long text] In the New Testament, there is a consensus in biblical research, seven genuine and six false Pauline letters, as well as forged letters from various apostles, all of which are considered the word of God. The six spurious epistles of Paul were invented by students of Paul under a false name after the death of their teacher.
One of the inauthentic Pauline letters, the second letter to the Thessalonians, is the grossest forgery of the New Testament. Its author not only published a Pauline letter under a false name, but also wanted to replace a real Pauline letter Ð the first letter to the Thessalonians Ð with its forgery by simply declaring it as an invention.
Gerd Lüdemann translates and explains the text of the grossest forgery of the New Testament and asks about the author's motives, who must have known that his statements were untruthful. In doing so, he touches on the question of how early Christians could become counterfeiters, although they were passionate about the truth and although there was criticism of authenticity and a clear awareness of intellectual property in antiquity.
- Why should I be torn apart
- How do you get started with Hangouts
- How many Mega Evolutions does Charizard have
- Can you smell testosterone
- Are Ashwin Sanghi books true
- How can you make a valve noise quieter?
- Contact sports should be banned from schools
- What are wild horses
- What are some strange facts about politicians
- Dogs live longer than cats
- Is it a thankless job to be a CEO?
- Peace or war, what are you taking
- It was predicted that ping would make MySpace obsolete
- Who are America's Most Overrated Thinkers?
- What was the main purpose of stocks
- What are the most underrated coffee brands
- Will there be a solar eclipse in 2019
- Why is cesium so reactive
- Which function controls the cell activities
- Female narcissists lie about everything
- How do you solve this situation
- How can I apply for MuSigma
- Is competition good for youth of India
- How do I apply to McDonalds
- What are some of the Artemis Powers
- Why should I use MQTT
- Can dendrites become myelinated
- Breathing usually affects both nostrils
- What is a proxy
- Why do people learn English
- Which techniques are used for encryption?
- What is it about most elitists?
- Why is India's education system not interesting