Where in West Virginia would you retire
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
Germany has nine diplomatic missions in the USA: the embassy in Washington DC and the consulates general in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and San Francisco. Each representation has a defined geographical consular district. Please take the time to find out which representation is responsible for your place of residence or residence in the USA and contact them directly with your concerns. You can do this by consulting the list of geographical responsibilities.
German representations in the USA
Atlanta Consulate General
The states of Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Consulate General Atlanta
Boston Consulate General
The states of Connecticut (excluding Fairfield County), Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Consulate General Boston
Chicago - Consulate General
The states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Consulate General Chicago
Houston - Consulate General
The states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Consulate General Houston
Los Angeles - Consulate General
California State's Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura counties, and the states of Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, and Utah.
Consulate General Los Angeles
Miami - Consulate General
The state of Florida as well as Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Consulate General Miami
New York - Consulate General
The states of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania as well as the Fairfield County of the state of Connecticut and Bermuda (British overseas territory).
Consulate General New York
San Francisco - Consulate General
The states Alaska, California (with the exception of the Counties Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura), Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and the American outskirts of Baker, Howland, Jarvis, Johnston, Midway, and Palmyrain Islands.
Consulate General San Francisco
Washington, DC - Embassy, Legal, and Consular Services
District: United States of America. Consular District: District of Columbia, States of Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia.
- What are some forms of legal kidnapping
- Why was Etherium Classic created
- How can I keep the conversation going
- What did Albert Einstein think of the school?
- Why do some planets shine
- How is the percentage at Mumbai University calculated
- Where do armadillos live
- Windows 8 sells well
- Can learn geospatial studies Flash
- Male soldiers can wear coats on duty
- Who owns Softonic com
- Why is MTBE added to gasoline
- How to make kids nail polish
- Which flag do you like best
- There is Lyft in Mexico City
- How do biology and anatomy differ
- What is your weight loss story
- Software engineering is an easy career path
- Why wear make-up haram
- Why are Costco hot dogs so cheap
- Why is MN so liberal
- There are unicellular animals and plants
- How do I play a fast bowler
- What is half of 0 3