What are the facilities in AMRITA Coimbatore
Stanford University, one of the world's leading teaching and research institutions, has ranked four scientists with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham among the world's top 2% in their respective fields. Stanford University honored Dr. Maneesha Ramesh, Dr. Shanti Nair, Dr. R. Jayakumar and Dr. Madhav Dutta for the quality of their research.
Dr. Maneesha Ramesh works at the Amrita Center for Wireless Networks & Applications, Amrita School of Engineering (Amritapuri Campus). She is recognized as one of the world's leading scientists in the fields of networking, telecommunications, artificial intelligence and image processing.
Dr. Shanti Nair and Dr. R. Jayakumar, both from the Center for Nanosciences & Molecular Medicine, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (Kochi Campus), are on the Stanford list for their work in the fields of polymers, nanosciences and nanotechnology.
Dr. Madhav Dutta of the Amrita School of Engineering (Coimbatore Campus) was featured for his groundbreaking research in the field of energy.
Dr. Fr Venkat Rangan, Vice Chancellor, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, congratulated the scientists for bringing laurels to the university, which is also an institution of preeminent importance to the Indian government.
"This is a momentous event for us as the high level of our scientists and researchers has been recognized on the world stage," said Dr. Rangan. "I congratulate the four scientists who have been placed in global rankings for their tireless work and unwavering commitment to excellence in research. This is a comprehensive testimony to the vision of our President, Sri Mata Amritanandamayi.
Dr. Rangan added, "Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a research-intensive institution with more than 25 dedicated research centers. Its faculty members have published over 12,000 research articles in peer-reviewed journals and conferences over the past 15 years, which received 65,000 citations, pending and patenting more than 120 Have written over 300 academic books.
"The institution has secured over $ 100 million in research grants from a variety of government and private funding agencies, including the World Bank, UNESCO, UNDP and the Gates Foundation.
The worldwide study of scientists was carried out by researchers at Stanford University using Elsevier's Scopus database. Based on various parameters including citations, h-index, co-authorship and a composite indicator, they created a database of more than 100,000 top scientists in the world in various fields. The results were published in the journal PLOS Biology.
Amrita is one of the fastest growing colleges in India with a student population of more than 20,000 and a faculty of 1,800 employees. In the last 15 years it has established more than 180 collaborations with the top 500 world-class universities.
In the National Institutional Ranking Framework Ranking 2020 published by the Indian government, Amrita has risen to become the fourth best university in the country. It was also ranked 7th among medical colleges in India.
- Who is the Emir of Dubai
- Who are educational psychologists
- How did you cause your divorce
- How are financial policies financed
- How does sampling and streaming change the music?
- What is the age required for Sarpanch
- Where should I go in Dubrovnik Croatia
- Is Nigeria safe for Pakistani tourists
- Why should I join IIIT Guwahati
- How does Denver compare to San Francisco?
- Is Shinzo Abe Asian or not
- How do I make cyanide
- What is the USG tummy test
- Are you a wicca
- How can you logically define the time
- Believe there is time travel
- Can software developers make video games
- Young people avoid studying pure science
- What are webMethods used for
- How do I deal with farmers
- Is Ronaldo a US citizen
- How do birds regulate the temperature?
- What does asceticism mean to you
- Did the study of the natural sciences make you less religious
- Why do you publish 5 articles a day
- What software is Quora
- What are examples of porous surfaces
- The Scotiabank owns the Scotiabank Center
- Can you trust the passion
- What are the negative effects of irrigation
- How long is the average freestyle rap
- What is chromatin made of