Are special characters in passwords effective at all?
Password security - but please without special characters
Even if not everyone believes me, but yes, I type in my 20+ digit passport by hand. I have never saved a pass in my browser. As rarely as I register with PayPal etc., this does not happen that often.
Since I'm currently on the ESET website, I am reading the following again:
We strongly recommend that you use a strong password that is long enough and contains numbers, special characters, or capital letters. Use a mix of different character types to make life difficult for attackers. "
But how can you do something like that if that doesn't work !?
At my bank, that's quite a joke (account manager): The passport can be a maximum of 5 characters long, numbers and letters. Upper / lower case is ignored (if I entered an "N" when issuing the passport, for example, it doesn't matter whether I write an "N" or "n" when logging in, BOTH are accepted. I pointed this out to my bank years ago) , nothing has ever changed and that I only have few attempts to log in is true but only for a few minutes (at least when I tried it about 1-2 years ago).
I think at least there are stones put in your way. On the one hand it is said "Take a good and long passport" and then at the same time "only certain or no special characters, case insensitive and oh only a maximum of 20 characters".
- How children found a band
- What does homonym mean
- What is the market size for protective packaging
- Should we only learn optionally after the preparations
- Vegetables You can eat radishes with their skin on
- What is an EDM bootleg
- How do you pay for YouTube ads
- Will jogging make my gastroptosis symptoms worse?
- What is global HRM
- Are you a good self teacher
- Is symphonic a monophthong or diphthong
- What observable emotion does health show
- How was Joseph Stalin
- Why do Hollister jeans look so sticky
- What is the chemical composition of Naptha
- What Caused Grace Kelly's Death
- What is the Cockcroft Gault Formula
- Why does magnetism occur by moving charges
- Young people avoid studying pure science
- Which ashram should you visit in India?
- Helps post videos on social media
- Can players ever be trusted?
- What is the class at Towson
- Why don't shops have chairs?