What's the best flawed song
The wrong song on the most beautiful day
THE POLICE - Every Breath You Take
No, this is not about romantic love: A man swears to follow his ex-girlfriend at every turn. "Every breath you take / Every move you make / Every bond you break / Every step you take / I'll be watching you." Clear case for a judicial ban on contact.
WHITNEY HOUSTON - I Will Always Love You
Dear wedding couples all over the world, this song is not about eternal togetherness, but about a painful separation: "If I should stay, I would only be in your way / So I'll go, but I know / I'll think of you every step of the way."
BRUNO MARS - Marry You
"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do / Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you." We want to do something really stupid now? In earnest?
LEONARD COHEN - Hallelujah
An atmospheric song, a solemn song. But whether the text has what it takes to be an oath of love? If only love teaches how to shoot someone, well. "Maybe there's a God above / But all I've ever learned from love / Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya."
PERCY SLEDGE - When A Man Loves A Woman
Yes, a love song, yes. But does a man really want to make a fool of himself like the one in the text? And why should the woman want that? "He’d give up all his comforts / And sleep out in the rain / If she said that’s the way It ought to be."
ROBBIE WILLIAMS - Angels
Excellent for roaring along, but honestly: "So when I'm lying in my bed / Thoughts running through my head / And I feel the love is dead / I'm loving angels instead." Love is dead Oh dear!
- Time is an intertwined quantum
- What is the chemical composition of Naptha
- What does the contraceptive Saheli do
- What are the best burrito recipes
- Which branch is better mech or EXTC
- Quiz Why do people take quizzes
- Can dog trainers train my puppy
- Who are the best Pakistani porn stars
- Is IIT Bombay the best for CS
- Money versus authority What is more powerful
- Would you rent your personal garage
- How reliable are Honda Civic
- Is there an application to learn the flute
- What was your first Sega game
- What is your experience with SSB interviews
- Which rapper sang the song thank god
- What do I do after CSE
- Why are the Dutch good programmers?
- Mary Kay is a cult
- What comes first lust or love
- Can we control our senses
- What SAT ACT results should I send?
- How do you make vegan mozzarella
- Is Cryptosoft real