How do I start investing in Canada
I'm just starting my career - I wonder how I can "make my money work for me" [closed]
It really depends a lot on you and how much time you invest.
Because you say you want your money For She's working, I assume you want as little trouble as possible.
Some general tips:
Save a fixed percentage of your monthly income
Don't try to save "when you have money left", you'll just somehow spend it.
Invest for the long term - don't act
Don't try to beat the market - it will just take too much time and, statistically, you will end up making less.
If you invest in the company / industry you work in, you will be doubly screwed if the sector goes down (lose job + savings at the same time).
Ideally, you should invest in something that will benefit when the company you work for goes badly.
Pay off high interest debt
Usually, debts have a higher interest rate than any safe investment you can make.
Spending money to save / make money
Sometimes the best investment you can make is in things that will save you money in the long run. For example, buy an apartment close to work (less transportation costs) or buy a more expensive car that will save you money on gasoline, insurance, etc.
- What does bloed
- Want democrats to raise taxes
- What's your favorite Slipknot song
- What is the SAP GUI
- Muslims in India celebrate Nowruz
- Home births are good
- Which flag do you like best
- Everyone agrees
- How should a psychedelic experience be described
- Stole credit from Thomas Edison
- What is the definition of global health
- Were there really hot berths in submarines
- What's the newest book you've bought
- The rock cycle always happens
- Are horsehair worms harmful to the ecosystem
- What speed is required to watch videos
- Who is Damini to Lord Shani
- 900 is a bad SAT score
- Is there an Ayurvedic treatment for CSR
- What is the sound of silence
- What is the top search on eBay
- Was Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field real
- Place names are protected by copyright
- Turning off a printer conserves ink