Should I upgrade to iOS 13?
Update to iOS 14 or iPadOS 14
With iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch become even more intelligent and personal, and the data on them are even better protected.
Here's what to do.
Create a backup
Back up the device to iCloud or computer to keep a copy of your important information.
Install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14
Make sure the device is plugged in and connected to the internet via WiFi. Then do the following:
- Go to Settings> General> Software Update.
- Tap "Download and Install".
Do you use an Apple Watch?
After you've installed iOS 14, a message will appear on your Apple Watch that you can upgrade to watchOS 7.
Do you need assistance?
Do you need support with updating your devices? Here you get further information.
Search for more topics
- Do you miss your dead mother
- Is content marketing a sustainable strategy
- Could the real military kill a Jedi
- How fast is Ncell 4G LTE
- Hotter chilies have more health benefits
- How many entrepreneurs are there in Massachusetts
- Wisdom is a universal thing
- Can Putin understand speaking Ukrainian
- Which band sang the song Danger Line
- What is the automatic identification system AIS
- In what season of the year do owls wander
- Why does compassion inspire love
- What is an APN
- How do casinos prevent them from being scammed
- What prevents people from being happy 2
- What are legal alternatives to mushrooms
- What therapy helps with mood disorders
- Basic income is inevitable
- Is maple considered hardwood or softwood Why
- Apple still thinks differently
- What are sessile invertebrates
- What are the elements of teaching skills
- What should I learn in CS
- Who sells rock clothes