Affects us animal abuse
Cruelty to Animals: Where Does It Start?
Non-species-appropriate shows with exotic animals in vacation homes, such as cockfights, bullfights or selfies with wild animal cubs ... The forms of cruelty to animals and non-species-appropriate keeping are diverse. And not only when traveling in distant countries, but also with us.
The German animal welfare law provides for three years imprisonment for cruelty to animals or the killing of an animal. Whoever keeps or looks after an animal is obliged to accommodate, care for and feed it in a species-appropriate manner and may not cause it pain or suffering. Despite the legal situation and the threat of punishment, cruelty to animals is not uncommon in this country either.
A number of circus companies, amusement parks and also zoos are criticized and have to put up with the basic accusation of inappropriate animal husbandry. But the subject of cruelty to animals is not just one that affects such institutions. Animal cruelty also takes place on a small scale and under certain circumstances in our immediate neighborhood. Not always intentionally, but often also due to ignorance or negligence.
The case is clear when laying poison bait, bait with broken glass or other physical actions against animals. This is clearly intentional animal abuse, criminal offenses that should be reported. Absolutely incomprehensible for loving pet owners. Psychologists explain such behavior, among other things. with unconscious power fantasies. The perpetrators live out something that they cannot express in everyday life among their fellow human beings and therefore attack animals. It is not uncommon for animal abuse to be a symptom of a profound mental disorder. There are studies that come to the conclusion that people who commit an act of violence on an animal do not leave it at that, others follow - sometimes also on other people.
Far too often, animal abuse is not intentional, but rather as a result of ignorance or negligence. For example, it can be fatal to leave animals behind without sufficient water on hot days, to wait too long in a closed wagon or to permanently or massively provide them with unsuitable forage.
Whether presumed or thoughtless. Unfortunately, the result is often the same. It should therefore be a matter of course for pet owners to deal seriously and intensively with the term species-appropriate in relation to their own animal.
If you witness obvious abuse or any form of inappropriate accommodation, care, welfare and feeding, you should address this and, if necessary, report it so that it can be investigated. If you believe that an animal is in a life-threatening situation, do not hesitate and if in doubt, contact the police.
- Is learning important or does it play
- What technologies to learn for IT jobs
- Why is weed legalized
- Which BJP MLA breaks the Ambedkar statue
- What is your rating of Marmite
- How much do product marketing managers make
- Who is Scarlett
- Twenties WordPress Theme free download
- Do you like low score cricket matches
- Climate change would take place without people
- What is the population of Khanna
- Why are some people obsessed with love
- Why was Nana Phadnavis against Mahadji Shinde
- What are the main functions of marketing
- Where is the Israel Gaza conflict going
- Why do women pay child support?
- What is the shear stress formula
- How do I restart Ubuntu
- Why does hives itch
- How do I turn off Dropbox notifications
- Should wakeboarding be an Olympic sport
- Who are Gartner's emerging competitors
- Do you think the FBI is killing celebrities
- What watch is that
- What is the social structure of China
- MLM has a future
- What is IKEA's best-selling product
- Is evolution better for a living being
- Where does guttation take place in plants
- Muhammad's peace was peaceful on him
- Furniture prices are negotiable
- How Liferay is tied to application servers
- What is multivariate normality in statistics
- Will Boise's growing population means blue state