What are the moral implications of idealism
Morality - Will - Achievement
In the end, should there still be the prejudice that physical strength and performance are the main focus in sport? Using the example of competitive sport, we will ask ourselves the question of the importance of will and morals in sport in order to understand what drives people to sport and which cognitive, moral and voluntary demands they make on themselves in sport. should ask. An athlete cannot endure the years of torment and risk, pain and privation, which are taken for granted here, because the short feeling of triumph of the world champion beckons him, which is granted to the fewest; or because he is told that he is experiencing intoxicating endorphin releases in the hypothalamus: Only when questions of morality and will are involved can it become clearer what is actually true about sport. Because terms like "achievement", "perfection", "feelings of happiness" (also endorphin-related), "fairness" and others. m. cannot be understood without the essential volitional and moral implications. So what makes sport this important social value, what leads to this general interest and this willingness to perform? The thesis is here: The athlete is admired or despised for his special attitude 1. to nature, 2. to others and 3. to himself.
In the block seminar, these three basic but complicated practical conditions are to be examined in their context. In addition to current affairs (e.g. the Bert Dietz case), we will also use examples from the history of sport and philosophy and, above all, the theory of action and moral theory of Immanuel Kant, on the basis of which we can determine the relationship between morality, will and performance in life analyze and try to clarify. The seminar topic is explicitly aimed at athletes and sports scientists who not only theoretically better understand the relationship between sport, will and performance, but also want to learn to better manage and integrate it in their own lives through philosophical thinking: Those who want to participate should be willing to perform not only in sport, but also in thinking, because it could turn out that performance and perfection are above all a matter of the head or the attitude.
- How was Winston Churchill's leadership described
- Computers use quantum mechanics to work
- What is Dedicated Meomry
- Why was Hyman Minsky marginalized?
- Why are so few Republicans vegetarians
- Is FOTA trustworthy
- Why should one chicken eat another chicken?
- Which bands are touring this summer 2019
- Is there a threshold for depression
- What is the full form of BRT
- Are sales easy or difficult to work with
- How is the management done
- How heavy is ferrous metal
- How do I keep a person blocked
- What is georgette fabric
- I don't understand anything 1
- What stocks should I buy with 100?
- Which politicians are like Bernie Sanders
- Why do Gothics love energy drinks
- What is frequency What is its unit
- Is it a crime to be black in India?
- How long do bricks last
- How do you make white coffee
- How does the musical rhythm affect the brain