You have to peel sweet potatoes
Correct preparation | Is it better to peel sweet potatoes?
As puree, baked in the oven, mashed or deep-fried - sweet potatoes are always a great side dish and enrichment of dishes. Especially now - during the cold season.
But how should you process sweet potatoes in the kitchen? Should you peel the tubers or eat the peels?
The trend vegetables don't necessarily have to be peeled. Toxic substances (solanine) can form in the skin of conventional potatoes. This is not the case with the sweet potato. Therefore, the bowl can confidently be processed or eaten along with it. However, in this case you should use organic products and clean the pods with a vegetable brush before processing.
By the way, sweet potatoes are very healthy. They contain antioxidants: lots of beta-carotene, vitamins A, E and C, which scavenge free radicals.
By the way, the sweet potato can also be eaten raw - this is how you get all the nutrients. For example, grate in a green salad or dip wedges in quark.
AD: Find the right job full-time, part-time or as an internship in the BILD job market now!
- How does a hot air balloon work
- Why can't I book Uber in advance?
- Which sword would Nodachi or Rapier win?
- How long does it take to reset the PC
- How is SRM Vadalpani Ramapuram and Ghaziabad
- What is the lowest sounding brass instrument
- Great Britain becomes more totalitarian
- How does Tadacip 20 mg work
- What is the end of Subway Surfers
- What does linguistics
- Is Shrek Irish why or why not
- What is the limit for joining biotechnology
- How do I get selected at the Olympics?
- How to choose the best cucumber
- Bengaluru has a good airport
- How much money do AIIMS students get
- What are the lyrics of Cuppy Cake
- Muslims believe that Jesus ever existed
- What should I do with my tyrant?
- Anxiety patients need money
- What are the best Turkish disco tracks
- Why do we need party catering
- Is there a Hindu view of homosexuality?
- What's the best about surfing