How can you lead a balanced lifestyle
Everyone wants to live healthy. But what does that actually mean? We at Naturheilkunde Aktuell are of the opinion that a healthy life is not just about the absence of illness and its symptoms, but that it is primarily about
- to feel good physically and mentally
- Mastering daily challenges with energy and motivation as well as
- successfully coping with stress
In order to achieve this level of general wellbeing, it is important to have a balanced diet, sufficient exercise, a regular daily routine, enough time for family and friends, and general satisfaction and gratitude for what you have.
But why does it seem hard to finally put a healthy lifestyle into practice?
Well: Due to constant availability and increasing pressure - for example, when it comes to the compatibility of career and family - we already have to face a multitude of demands in everyday life that earlier generations were not exposed to.
At the same time, a healthy life always means that you are aware of yourself - your likes and dislikes - and you have to try to balance them. But many people find it difficult to recognize or acknowledge the needs of their body and soul. The result of this reduced awareness of the self: insufficient resistance to stress, obesity, impairment of the musculoskeletal system, mood swings, to name just a few.
For the treatment of these classic everyday ailments, alternative medicine can usefully complement the conventional medical approach. On our website, we would like to suggest alternative medical methods and therapies in your area that will help you lead a balanced life and stay healthy.
Do not let it come to illness first - take precautions!
In order to avoid depression and burnout, it is very important to arm ourselves against the pathogen stress. A change in diet can e.g. B. not only lead to weight reduction within a short time, but also to an improved body feeling and a more stable immune system. Eating healthily is just a matter of habit for most people. Already consuming less alcohol and sugar is a step in the right direction.
But also the immediate environment - for example our own apartment - has a significant influence on our (well) being.
Methods of prevention and their goals:
- Ayurveda / Yoga: diet change, body control, breathing technique, mental concentration
- Health advice: change in diet, hay fever, allergies, stress advice / coaching
- Healthy living: environmentally friendly building materials, floor coverings and furniture, reduction of electrosmog
- Air purifier guide: cleaning the air we breathe from pollution such as smoke, pollen, animal hair, viruses and bacteria, (fine) dust, mold, pollutants
Naturopathic treatment for acute and chronic ailments
Sometimes, unfortunately, "the child has already fallen into the well" - the mental and / or physical balance is so damaged that chronic exhaustion or pain accompany us, our joy of life noticeably diminishes.
For these situations, we have researched alternative medical therapies for you in your immediate vicinity.
Therapeutic measures and in which cases they include can be used:
- TCM / Traditional Chinese Medicine: pain, indigestion, allergies, respiratory diseases, acupuncture
- Osteopathy therapy: complaints of the musculoskeletal system (back, neck, joints), digestive disorders, headaches / migraines, dizziness, consequences of injuries and accidents
- Feldenkrais method: childbirth preparation, tinnitus, improvement of movement sequences, as support for rehabilitation after accidents or strokes and in cancer therapy
- Hypnotherapy: coping with trauma, fears / phobias, weight loss, smoking cessation
- Alternative practitioners: diet change, relaxation training, energy and awareness work, herbal medicine, massages, Bach flowers, Schüßler salts, spagyric, talk therapy
- Homeopathy: chronic complaints, allergies, susceptibility to infection, menopausal symptoms, psychological stress
- Heal without medication
In order to find the right therapy and the right specialist for your complaints, the main thing is to pay attention to the signs that your body is giving you. Pay attention to what is good for you.
After all, you are the number 1 expert for your well-being!
- Which politicians are like Bernie Sanders
- Why do you still believe in humanity
- Which films show characters realistically
- Which sectors are not affected by the recession?
- How can I discover my inner demons
- What is the modal verb muss
- Why should I smile today?
- What is a SEC 10K report
- Why do diseases skip generations
- How do you apply adhesive plaster
- What is the application of steganography
- Who is the first travel agency
- What are the basic principles of tailoring
- Mutation is a direction
- Has goodwill drug testing staff
- Which VC companies hire students
- How successful is Chandrayaan 2
- What are the main beliefs of Christianity
- How to stop notifications in MIUI
- What should practicing scientists know about philosophy?
- Excessive vaccination damages the body
- What is a 747
- What are the negative effects of porn