What is CR development and design
Global warming, scarcity of resources, demographic change - these are the major tasks to which answers will have to be found in the future. The successful implementation of corporate responsibility, often referred to as corporate responsibility, is a strategic task. Because economic success increasingly depends on how validly, credibly and transparently a company fulfills its responsibilities beyond legal obligations.
Corporate responsibility (CR) is an important part of the corporate strategy. Because CR answers the question of what specific opportunities and risks a company faces in view of megatrends and social requirements.
However, there is (still) no generally applicable legal regulation for corporate responsibility. The fact is: only companies that fully live up to their social responsibility are also profitable in the long term. The financial markets even include the topic in their evaluation criteria. Agencies specializing in CR ratings, but also more and more investors, are questioning the CR competence of companies and management.
Requirements that are placed on companies are:
- Strategy orientation,
- Patency and
CR is a cross-sectional task. It requires company-wide structures and processes in order to plan, monitor and control the cooperation of the various CR-relevant task areas - whether environmental management, corporate citizenship, occupational safety, employee development or responsibility for the supply chain.
Asking the right questions when preparing the CR strategy
PwC's sustainability experts support companies in successfully mastering these tasks. They are available to clarify the necessary preparatory questions:
- What is the entrepreneurial understanding? What does it mean to be part of society? How international is the business? What is the competition doing?
- What structures are there against this self-image? What is the company's mission statement or code of conduct?
- Which planning, monitoring and control processes for corporate responsibility are already in place - including risk, crisis and compliance management?
- How is the internal and external reporting structured? Does the management level have an overview of what is happening in terms of CR in their own company?
The PwC experts support the implementation of the additions that are necessary for reliable sustainability management.
- Introduction of a CR officer and CR steering committee
- Development of CR strategy and CR program
- Development and introduction of the necessary CR process organization
- Implementation of stakeholder dialogues / establishment of stakeholder management
- Introduction of CR controlling
- Selection and implementation of a CR software
- Establishing CR communication (management report, CR report, website)
- Corporate Citizenship: uniform company guidelines for donations, sponsoring and corporate volunteering
- Diversity management: using globalization, demographic development and cultural change for corporate success.
A systematic sustainability management bundles CR tasks and thus manages to organize individual measures across the board, to ensure a continuous comparison with the corporate strategy and to control CR communication in a meaningful and beneficial way.
- What factors determine working capital
- What is the security mix in the capital structure
- Libertarians think heroin should be legalized
- What are natural disasters in one point
- What should I do with my tyrant?
- Are Hannibal and Red Dragon worth seeing
- Is Cognizant still about layoffs?
- When will Buddhism take over Hinduism completely?
- Is buying Instagram followers wise
- How to use a stocking belt
- Can astronauts shudder in space?
- How can I stop my period?
- When will OCR technology become more reliable?
- What if the US were to indict Trump?
- How can you produce Eurodance music
- When is fitness enough?
- Which historical figure does Trump resemble most
- Who can help me interpret my dream
- What does VR cost
- What does wearable technology solve?
- What is short covering in the stock market
- Have you seen the Momo Challenge
- What is an KTO Irbis
- Why are domain registrars thieves
- Are tattoos allowed for railway work
- What should be read on Quora
- Could Germany win a third world war?
- How was your experience of losing virginity
- What year will Bitcoin reach the moon?
- What is Superman Liegestuetz
- What causes an intestinal blockage
- Hard work is fun