Why can't believers accept unbelief?
Friday sermon (PDF)
Belief in the prophets
آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَملٍتِهِ بَد سن سن ورر
Belief in the prophets is one of the foundations of belief. It is belief in the sending down of chosen people on the part of Allah to show mankind the true way and belief in the truthfulness of the message of these messengers. Exalted Allah commanded every Muslim to believe in all prophets without distinguishing between them. The Qur'an, full of grace, says: “The Messenger (of Allah) believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and so do the believers; all believe in Allah, His angels, His books and His messengers - We make no distinction between one of His messengers. ”1 Furthermore, the gracious Koran says:“ Those who deny Allah and His messengers and want to make a distinction between Allah and His messengers and say: “We believe in some and deny the other”, and want to take a path in between, those are the true unbelievers. ”2 This means that this situation is accepted as unbelief, according to which one believes in some prophets but denies others.
Prophethood cannot be attained through effort and effort. Allah knows who is able to carry this burden and assigns as prophets those whom He wills. With the Koran verse: "We have sent you with the truth as a messenger of joy and as a warner and there is no community in which a warner has not preceded." 3 Allah makes it clear to us that there is no people to whom He has not sent a prophet . Not only were prophets content to impart religion, but they also explained the religious foundations, taught them to their peoples, educated them, and cleansed them from evil. They also never deviated from their missions and suffered much suffering and pain in this way, so that even some of them achieved martyrdom.
People depend on the prophets. Even if a person is endowed with the ability to think, understand, perceive and choose, his perceptions are limited.
The prophets come into play on topics that exceed human capabilities, where the human being is not sufficient or when the human being cannot grasp the truth due to the influence of the negative social environment and remedy these flaws in human beings. Without any omission, the prophets convey to people the knowledge received from Allah. In this way, people learn the knowledge and actions they need and thus acquire a state of responsibility. For this reason the prophets have some peculiarities and characteristics of their own. These are: honesty (Sıdk), trustworthiness (Emanet), sinlessness (Ismet), intelligence (Fetanet), communication of the commandments and prohibitions received from Allah to people (Tebliğ).
We are taught that the number of prophets is one hundred and twenty-four thousand (124,000) (peace be upon them). But in the Quran twenty-five (25) prophets are mentioned by name. The first prophet is Adam (sws) and the last prophet is Mohammed (sws). As emphasized in the verse, “Muhammad is not the father of any of your husbands, but the Messenger of Allah and the seal of the prophets.” 4 Prophethood ends with Muhammad (sws). No more prophet will come after him. And the message he has brought will continue until the next day.
Happy are those who sincerely follow the message of the Prophet Muhammad!
Happy are those who follow his path of light and thus obtain his intercession!
Religious Commissioner, Fatih Mosque, Mengen-Ennetach
1. Koran, al-Baqara, 2/285
2. Koran, an-Nisa 4 / 150-151
3. Koran, al-Fatir, 35/24
4. Koran, al-Ahzab, 33/40
All rights reserved. No part of the work may be reproduced, duplicated or processed in any form without the written permission of DITIB.
Archive 2007-2008 | 2009-2010
- What was the Second World War actually about?
- What is recommended for attending engineering courses
- Why do we blame fate for everything
- How many apps are there in the Playstore
- Why is the BODMAS rule important
- Why do we say go to the gym
- How was your experience at the KV school?
- What are 2D animations
- Everyone has a phobia
- How important is trust in golf
- Why does everyone buy Ayurvedic products
- Why would a narcissist hide their car
- What happened to the Quora API
- What is a meeting
- What are the health benefits of smoothies
- Are black artists as good as Eminem
- Should I hire a killer for myself?
- Which NFL Franchise is Most Hated
- What are the 3 types of socialism
- Acorns can be poisonous
- How can a virtual office help lawyers
- What is local free classifieds
- Why are Quorans silent today?
- What exactly are soup platters
- Do the majority of Malaysians really agree?
- Breaking trust and betrayal is the same thing
- Why is Pardot a separate Salesforce service
- Which country has two houses?
- Is SALE a TLD
- What is TDS water purity level
- What is the Joker malware
- Why are the lungs so inefficient
- Which animal has the warmest fur?